Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) (94955 Views)

Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by flames01: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=CSTR1003 post=68753755][/quote]

Flaaaaaathead, you will remain a slave forever in Nigerian politics. You will never get Biafra. You will be used and dumped by APC with promise of 2023 presidency, but you will never get it.

I spit on ojukwu and Kanu for being idiots.
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by CSTR1003: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

This has got to be the most funniest comment I have ever come across in 2018!

See delusion at it's peak!

So Phyno and Flavor add yo-robber lines to their songs...no wonder they are so popular!

At this rate of your thinking, it can be agreed that you should be chained before you run naked into the streets. You need to be taken to a rehab. Now I know I am actually arguing with a se.nile fellow grin grin
They are deluded.

English Nollywood speaks a lot of igbo as a majority after English . I wonder why it is popular in different parts of Africa and Nigeria.

The average Yoruba mind is a deluded mess.

1 Like

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by CSTR1003: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
flames01:

Flaaaaaathead, you will remain a slave forever in Nigerian politics. You will never get Biafra. You will be used and dumped by APC with promise of 2023 presidency, but you will never get it.

I spit on ojukwu and Kanu for being idiots.
Just the same way, your people were slaves in over 16 years of the PDP.

Don't worry. That buhari that you people are riding on to relevance will go one day.

Una go hear am then.
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by flames01: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
CSTR1003:

Don't worry. That buhari that you people are riding on to relevance will go one day.

Una go hear am then.

Do I need to remind you that obasanjo, a Yoruba man, ruled for 8 out of those 16 years and that Jonathan was his proxy for another 2 or so years? grin

Flaaaaathead, you belong to the gebeatuib of slaves in Nigerian politics. Kiss the truth.
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by flames01: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
CSTR1003:

Una go hear am then.

Do I need to remind you that obasanjo, a Yoruba man, ruled for 8 out of those 16 years and that Jonathan was his proxy for another 2 or so years? grin

Flaaaaathead, you belong to the generation of slaves in Nigerian politics. Kiss the truth.
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by CSTR1003: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
flames01:

Flaaaaathead, you belong to the generation of slaves in Nigerian politics. Kiss the truth.
Look at this neophyte.

OBJ that renderd tinubu and the Yoruba ACN useless, and filled his govt with igbo people.

If you believe OBJ was representing Yoruba land then you must be high as fucck.

Yorubas didnt even vote for him in his first term but opted for olu falae.

I have told you. Just enjoy your time in the sun with buhari.

Once he leaves next year or in 4 years time, you would know what politics mean.
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by flames01: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
CSTR1003:

Look at this neophyte.

OBJ that renderd tinubu and the Yoruba ACN useless, and filled his govt with igbo people.

If you believe OBJ was representing Yoruba land then you must be high as fucck.

Yorubas didnt even vote for him in his first term but opted for olu falae.

I have told you. Just enjoy your time in the sun with buhari.

Once he leaves next year or in 4 years time, you would know what politics mean.

Even at that, obj is a Yoruba man. He installed yaradua and then Jonathan.

Last time I checked isn't APGA the Igbo party? What has happened to APGA? Has it died? Last time I checked the only meaningful Igbo in PD, Alec ekwueme, was silenced permanently by obj. grin Empty flaaaaaathead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Nostradamus: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
This girl's curve is insane.if i have the opportunity to lay her,i go too rough handle am.but wait,i do feel that it's touts and never-do-well that go into acting
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Dynamiq(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2018
MrMicholo:
Lol... This actresses really look different in real life...
I remember settling this lady's case with SARS around Ajah earlier this year... Girl was almost crying and making 'useless' calls.
Please I am curious about what you just said, because I used to know her personally, as we went to the same secondary school and university: please what do you mean by she really look different in real life? As in, did she look better in real life or otherwise? Sorry for the probing question please.
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by MrMicholo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Dynamiq:

Please I am curious about what you just said, because I used to know her personally, as we went to the same secondary school and university: please what do you mean by she really look different in real life? As in, did she look better in real life or otherwise? Sorry for the probing question please.
I meant that she looked fresher in the pictures than real life... which is normal for most girls...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana / #EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.