Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Inverter Batteries And Solar Panels For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inverter Batteries And Solar Panels For Sale (891 Views)

Cheap Canadian Solar Panels For Sale / Solar Panels For Sale 13k Each, 6 In Total / Get Your Original Inverters, Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar Panels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inverter Batteries And Solar Panels For Sale by WenysAD(f): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
We are major importers, marketers and distributors of deep cycle inverter batteries of different sizes, solar panels of 150 and 200watts mono and poly types.
Our batteries are not only at best/cheap prices but of high and great quality as we pride ourselves in providing maximum satisfaction to our customers.
We are based in Lagos but can supply anywhere in Nigeria and also in neighboring African countries. For more info pls call, text or whatsapp on 08068822129

1 Like

Re: Inverter Batteries And Solar Panels For Sale by sexdoll: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2018
can you please give me an idea on the price of your 150 monocrystalline solar panel and your 200AH deep cycle batteries?

thank you.
Re: Inverter Batteries And Solar Panels For Sale by WenysAD(f): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
sexdoll:
can you please give me an idea on the price of your 150 monocrystalline solar panel and your 200AH deep cycle batteries?

thank you.

So sorry for the late reply
Our 150monocrystalline solar panel goes for 40k while our 200AH(12volts) deep cycle batteries goes for 70k
Re: Inverter Batteries And Solar Panels For Sale by sexdoll: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2018
WenysAD:

So sorry for the late reply
Our 150monocrystalline solar panel goes for 40k while our 200AH(12volts) deep cycle batteries goes for 70k

okay thanks.

I will be looking forward to doing business with you guys.
Re: Inverter Batteries And Solar Panels For Sale by WenysAD(f): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
sexdoll:

okay thanks.

I will be looking forward to doing business with you guys.

Would be my humble pleasure
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business / How To Register An Incorporated Trustee Like Churches, Mosques, NGO, Association / Ghana’s “Alomo Bitters’’ Sold 580,000 Cartons In Nigeria In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.