Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Honda, Toyota And Nissan, Which One Is The Best? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda, Toyota And Nissan, Which One Is The Best? (5646 Views)

Great Sales For All Toyota And Mazda Buses Here-----------pictures Plus Prices / Toyota And Honda Alloy Wheel (tokunbo) For Sale / We Export TOYOTA and PEUGEOT Parts And Accessories To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda, Toyota And Nissan, Which One Is The Best? by isaacayomi(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2007
Goodday my fellow nairaland users. I want you to tell me the best product among Honda, Toyota and Nissan with 400k, interms of maitenance, fuel consumption, spare parts and reliability. Where can I get a good one with everything intact? Expecting your response soonest.
Re: Honda, Toyota And Nissan, Which One Is The Best? by Ivvie: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2007
You cannot compare any of those cars to a Toyota. Security and Reliability is in the Toyota. The rest are Toyota wannabe's. In all three, Toyota has the cheapest maintenance cost from the list you have given. Nissan's have some costly maintenance's that has to be done (routinely or non-routinely).
Re: Honda, Toyota And Nissan, Which One Is The Best? by Axiomlogic(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2007
You can get a compare and research tool on www.autotraderng.com,Nigeria's No1 online automobile market place
Re: Honda, Toyota And Nissan, Which One Is The Best? by zcoxx: 12:02am On Mar 30, 2007
i think nothing beats a toyota in the japanese realm. its parts r everywhere and its a very flexile brand
Re: Honda, Toyota And Nissan, Which One Is The Best? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2007
Toyota overall
Nissan engines
Honda, cheap parts
Re: Honda, Toyota And Nissan, Which One Is The Best? by CBANJ(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2007
@josboy4life

Please email me @ cbanjo@sympatico.ca, grew up in Jos, just went back there 4 vacation this yr after 16yrs here in Toronto, need your insight on getting land in the Lamingo/liberty dam area.

My apologies for this post, I know it is not in line with the topic but need to get in touch with josboy4life.

thnx
Re: Honda, Toyota And Nissan, Which One Is The Best? by Ivvie: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2007
Nissan's are overpriced pieces of scraps put together. Thin and light, that's why they are fast.
Re: Honda, Toyota And Nissan, Which One Is The Best? by miraexcel(f): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
Toyota is the best , i cant compare toyota to any other, infact i cant buy any car that isnt Toyota
Re: Honda, Toyota And Nissan, Which One Is The Best? by ElRazur: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
Funny at some of the comments so far.

Anyway, here is a non-biased link for you to read. Honda topped the list of the most reliable car.

http://www.reliabilityindex.co.uk/tophundred.html?apc=3128339010848601

Here is another one done from 2007

http://www.topgear.com/content/carsurvey/2006/features/01/1.html

All the three cars listed by the OP are actually very good brands, and that should not be over looked.

(1) (Reply)

My Abs Light Is Always On / Abuja Used Mercedes Benz C230 For Sale! / Mercedes Benz ML350 2010 Fulloption...6.4m Cash Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.