Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

2019: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Sara- Suka Gang In Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Sara- Suka Gang In Plateau (638 Views)

Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video / Lt. Col. Buka Suka Dimka Biography / Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Sara- Suka Gang In Plateau by ogunwale321: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
As the 2019 general elections draws closer, the Plateau State Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has called on the State Government, elders and stakeholders in Jos and its environs to intensify efforts in ensuring that all members of the Sara-Suka gang are apprehended to stop it from spreading to other parts of the metropolis.

Source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1387/2019-can-calls-for-arrest-of-sara-suka-gang-in-plateau?new=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 uboma oam4j seun

Re: 2019: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Sara- Suka Gang In Plateau by saaron(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Terrorist groups are gradually taken over Nigeria no thanks to the chief Jihadist in Abuja.
Re: 2019: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Sara- Suka Gang In Plateau by Bayajidda1: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin
Re: 2019: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Sara- Suka Gang In Plateau by Bayajidda1: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
saaron:
Terrorist groups are gradually taken over Nigeria no thanks to the chief Jihadist in Abuja.

Pls who is the Chief Jihadist in Abuja?

I'd like to know in case the question forms part of 2019 JAMB.

Thanks
Re: 2019: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Sara- Suka Gang In Plateau by Masterppower: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bayajidda1:

Pls who is the Chief Jihadist in Abuja?

I'd like to know in case the question forms part of 2019 JAMB.

Thanks

Ask your fellow herdsmen... who is their sponsor and that protects them with soldiers and police
Re: 2019: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Sara- Suka Gang In Plateau by Bayajidda1: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Masterppower:

Ask your fellow herdsmen... who is their sponsor and that protects them with soldiers and police
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga, me I no be herdsman oooooooo.

I be confirm Izon man from Rivers State.

I no be terrorist at all at all.

Na we be the Biafrans of the Rivers Province.

Abeg change the way you take dey look me oooooooo.

Doooooohhhh!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PLATEAU MASSACRE :Northern Youths Condemn Killings, Regrets Voting APC / The Shameless Dance Of Cletus Ukpong And Realities Of Akwa Ibom State / Buhari Receives South Africa’s President Ramaphosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.