Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Can You List Nigeria Payment Gateway For Small And Large Scale Ecommerce Store - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You List Nigeria Payment Gateway For Small And Large Scale Ecommerce Store (309 Views)

Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts / Shopify Payment Gateway For Nigerian Dropshippers / Nigeria Payment Received Adsense Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You List Nigeria Payment Gateway For Small And Large Scale Ecommerce Store by fnep2smooth(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please Guy I will like to know the list of Payment gateway in Nigeria or in the world that can accept payment from any part of the world and how I can apply or go about it.

You can help me list some of their advantage and disadvantage so that it will help we upcoming developer to know which one to use. Since there has be increase in online store in nigeria i will be glad if you guys can share your ideas or experience in achieving this. Thanks

1 Share

Re: Can You List Nigeria Payment Gateway For Small And Large Scale Ecommerce Store by fnep2smooth(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Someone should contribute please

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Rss For Your New Blog / How To Make A World Class Web Design For Blogs / Unique Way On How To Grow Your Blog Using Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.