Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Computer Component Supplier Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Computer Component Supplier Business In Nigeria (834 Views)

How To Get Spc3 Component For Just N5000 / I Need Jomsocial Component Latest Urgently With This Amount (5000) / Diesel Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Component Supplier Business In Nigeria by technic: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2007
I am currently in the process of setting up a business supplying computer components by exporting the goods from UK to Lagos/Nigeria. How profitable would a computer component supplier business be?

I will be using a range of sources to aquire the parts very cheaply. These will range from second hand to fairly new parts. All your comments would be welcome.

Technic
Re: Computer Component Supplier Business In Nigeria by globalaid(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2007
It is a good business but you have to understand the market very well because it is a competitive market, sourcing it from U.K will be too expensive and you might not be able to compete in the market, all the way leads to Asia now in terms of sourcing here you can see the original ones and the not original one it is what the market needs that you will buy, if it sounds very good to you, i can be your supplier here and i will give you a good price.

(1) (Reply)

International Fast Food Chain Seeks Partner / Insurance Stocks : Are They Worth It? / End Of Discussion For 1.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.