Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,229 members, 7,839,216 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong (22211 Views)

Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by gerrardomendes(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Another balotelli loading
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Larryslim(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thobiy:
With all midfielder france get he still never shine wetin pogba go con play this season
Pogba never shine??
LOL
You're just a fool,you don't watch their match but you criticise!
If Pogba isn't in that France team,they won't win vs Nigeria, watch their match against Peru to know what I'm saying..
That guy is the heart of the French team!
Take Pogba out and no creativity!

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by mayorall(m): 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
kenny714433:
Abeg what's the name of this fruit?
Someone just asked me on Facebook.

That's cotton....
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Ovoko247: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Pogba will surely shine next season
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Blamtom(f): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Musa all the way ⚽
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Toks2008(m): 1:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Blamtom:
Musa all the way ⚽

Just dawned on me that he scored the two goals...cos I did not really watch the match cos of tension.
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by dadada98: 3:29am On Jun 23, 2018
grin

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Akpacha(m): 5:14am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Nonsense
Some Nigerians are fools, little can make them take man for God.
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by AffordableData4u(m): 5:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Pogba is good
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2018
I
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by kenny714433(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2018
mayorall:

That's cotton....

Thanks so much. Just googled that. Quite true, though I almost doubted before googling

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by SawOnPedia: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
World cup WhatsApp group

Iwobi: good evening house�

Lewandowski : hi

Ronaldo: @messi how market�

Ramos: LoL

Pogba: hahaha

Kante : my chest

Mikel obi :ours didn't reach 3 ooo ���

_macherano left_

Mane: admin who left�

Iwobi: ��

Karuis : come on guys they tried�‍♂

Bale : the same way you tried�

Modric : and cried�

Sterling : and benched�

Benzema: till career finishes �

_karius left_

Sane: @Aguero when are you coming back?

Aguero: daylight

Rakitic: who's aguero?

Messi: our striker

Igalo: that cannot score

Messi: you have you scored?

Moses: @messi won miss penalty 2018

Rashford: epic miss

Lingard: ��

Zlatan : lions don't recover like humans�

Ramos: sharrap old fool, retire already

Mo Salah : lol

Ramos : hey bro mo Salah what's up

Mo Salah : who's your bro....� & Don't ever come to Egypt

Buffon: hahahaha

Neymar : ��

Casimero ��

T Kross : ��

_salah left_

Can: hehehe

Mbappe : @can you that went on free transfer, what re you laughing at

Lukaku: lwkm

Hazard: �‍♂

De bruyne: fada lawd

Etebo: up super eagles�

Messi : which one

Ronaldo : the one that dealt with your country messilessly during friendlies

Willian: savagery

Lovren: cr7 why��

Godin: oh Ronaldo has finished Messi

Isco: hahaha

Pogba: Messi short man eeya

Ndidi : adonbilivit�‍♂��

_messi left_

To be continued

����

Abeg continue
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Thobiy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Larryslim:

Pogba never shine??
LOL
You're just a fool,you don't watch their match but you criticise!
If Pogba isn't in that France team,they won't win vs Nigeria, watch their match against Peru to know what I'm saying..
That guy is the heart of the French team!
Take Pogba out and no creativity!
Sad we are out, but guy na you be the biggest fool which France vs Nigeria, the 2014 match, the midfield Onazi was dictating play, not untill he was injured France "pogba" were not at their best

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce / AFCON: Super Eagles Players Celebrate Their Win Against Cameroon (Pics/Video) / Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.