Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 Power Utterances. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 Power Utterances. (549 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / LIVE VIDEO : RCCG July 2018 Holy Ghost Service / RCCG Fasting 2018 To Start On 11/1/18 And End 30th Of July 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 Power Utterances. by bummyla(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 Power Must Change Hands. Water of Fire Service. Power Utterances.

1. My Father, by Your wonder working power, today, let every resurrection of affliction in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power, assigned to be sponsoring repeated problems in my life, your time expired today, therefore, die now, in the name of Jesus.
3. You foundation of poverty, set up for my life by evil powers of my father’s house, I am tired of you, I pull down your pillars, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every enemy of my promotion, that followed me into this programme, you are in trouble today, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every Pharaoh that has been pursuing my Moses from the womb, your time is up today, die, in the red sea, in the name of Jesus.
6. As from this moment, powers that will mention my name for untimely death, Rock of ages shall answer and ground them to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
7. Hammer of God, arise, break every evil kneel walking against my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
https://bummyla.com/2018/06/22/pmch-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-mfm-july-2018-power-must-change-hands-water-of-fire-service-power-utterances/
Re: PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 Power Utterances. by emmizy02: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Amen.. Mfm a do it urself ministry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Surprising: A Group Of Lions Save Christians From Execution By Islamic / The Secret Of Complete Restoration / How Colour Affects Spirituality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.