Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Rumors About FRSC Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rumors About FRSC Recruitment (766 Views)

How To Get The Pdf Of Nigeria Prison & Frsc Recruitment Past Questions & Answers / My Problem With FRSC Recruitment / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rumors About FRSC Recruitment by Kissup(f): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
My lovely nairalanders.i just applied for FRSC but my friend said she as someone in the government and according to what she heard slots have been taken.no connection no job.if you applied without connection from a top government official you are on your own?my people how una see this matter did I just waste my time and energy to apply shocked
Re: Rumors About FRSC Recruitment by onyeawka80(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kissup:
My lovely nairalanders.i just applied for FRSC but my friend said she as someone in the government and according to what she heard slots have been taken.no connection no job.if you applied without connection from a top government official you are on your own?my people how una see this matter did I just waste my time and energy to apply shocked
Are u stranger to Nigeria? This is NO NEWS

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Federal Ministry Of Science And Technology 2018 / Message From Efb Industries Ltd / Vfd Graduate Trainee Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.