Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How God Changed My Story - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How God Changed My Story (1505 Views)

I Have Changed Since I Got A Job / If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected / How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Changed My Story by kuzi1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Several times I read testimonies of jobs by nairalanders and always prayed that one day I'd share my story here. Finally...

9 years after secondary school, graduated from the university with sharp 2:1 in geology. So much optimism and vibes of the outside world. Everyone looked up to me both during service and after cos I'd teach and ginger people to gun for the top.

After service in 2016, no job was forth coming. Had to settle for an insurance job that never paid a dime. Afterwards, I started working with a man to establish his IT firm. I worked for him as technical sales officer for over 6 months and never got shishi from him. I was building up myself while been used by him. I always held on to God's plans that never fails.

I made sure I applied to at least 10 jobs in a day but I either got silence or regret mail yet I never gave up. At a point, I had to settle for NPower and taught the students Maths with so much passion. I was getting peanut but one shocking thing was that I never lacked anything.

I surrounded myself with some informed friends and started getting invites. I recall KPMG called for a test but I was denied writing the test cos my age was well over 26 yet I never let that get to me.

Finally, I got a phone interview from a multinational company and was invited for an assessment. It was a group presentation and you need to see how some girls changed the plans just to sell themselves. In all, God in His ever faithfulness made me the chosen one and the pay is well over times 5 of what I received.

#Never give up on yourself
#Surround yourself with positive minds
#Always take God's report as final
You too will get to the top soonest with so much ease...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Changed My Story by nkechiasogwa(f): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
I celebrate with you and tap into your testimony. I decree and declare I am next to testify before this month of June ends in Jesus name Amen. Enjoy your new job, God is indeed faithful.

3 Likes

Re: How God Changed My Story by shizzy7(f): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Congrats oooo. Persistent pays...
I'm waiting for my breakthrough too
Re: How God Changed My Story by sunbilor(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Congrats bro. Welcome to the club of the favored people. God's name be praised.

1 Like

Re: How God Changed My Story by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Congrats.. I am next to testify o.

1 Like

Re: How God Changed My Story by kuzi1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
shizzy7:
Congrats oooo. Persistent pays... I'm waiting for my breakthrough too
God will do it
Re: How God Changed My Story by sammyscholar(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
I'm inspired!
Re: How God Changed My Story by kessydaddy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Congrats bro,next to testify

1 Like

Re: How God Changed My Story by graciamore(f): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
I love celebrating with people ....the God that did it for u will do it for me

2 Likes

Re: How God Changed My Story by Edox4(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: How God Changed My Story by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Congrats

God will definitely put a smile on everyone's at the end

1 Like

Re: How God Changed My Story by enyisco: 12:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: How God Changed My Story by DeUltimate7(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Congratulations brother, i love reading testimonies and celebrating success, i will be here very soon to celebrate mine in JESUS name*(AMEN)
Re: How God Changed My Story by tuns486(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Awesome!! I am heavily inspired..
Re: How God Changed My Story by DiscerningSpy: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Congrats bro. I tap into your blessing. I'm next in line In Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Graceco Limited, 25th October, 2018 / Delta State Civil Service Commission HND/Bsc Graduates Recruitment (7 Positions) / Kaduna State Teachers Service Board Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.