Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Please, What's The Career Outlook On GIS In Nigeria. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please, What's The Career Outlook On GIS In Nigeria. (774 Views)

Gis Training In Portharcourt- Ways To Use Gis In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? / Thread For Geographic Information System (GIS) Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What's The Career Outlook On GIS In Nigeria. by mgbadike81: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
please, is it advisable career wise to go for a masters degree in Geographic Information Systems or Industry training in the same area with hope of securing secure and decent paying jobs. lalasticlala, please this would be educative enough on the front page.
Re: Please, What's The Career Outlook On GIS In Nigeria. by uboma(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
A certification in GIS will be more lucrative.

Experts in GIS are very much sought after by international humanitarian actors here in Nigeria and overseas.
Re: Please, What's The Career Outlook On GIS In Nigeria. by mgbadike81: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
uboma:
A certification in GIS will be more lucrative.

Experts in GIS are very much sought after by international humanitarian actors here in Nigeria and overseas.
please do you mind explaining more?
Re: Please, What's The Career Outlook On GIS In Nigeria. by uboma(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
mgbadike81:
please do you mind explaining more?

You should be more specific in your question because my response above is quite clear and straight to the point.

I have no idea what other explanation you seek.
Re: Please, What's The Career Outlook On GIS In Nigeria. by mgbadike81: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
uboma:

You should be more specific in your question because my response above is quite clear and straight to the point.

I have no idea what other explanation you seek.
what are the available certifications in GIS?
Re: Please, What's The Career Outlook On GIS In Nigeria. by uboma(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
mgbadike81:

Go for the Masters in GIS.

1 Like

Re: Please, What's The Career Outlook On GIS In Nigeria. by AfonjaBoston: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
mgbadike81:

Onye ara

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Get Employment With This Qualification? / The Easiest Way To Get An Employment With A Oil Company / Should I Buy Kirby Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.