Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win (65997 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by Smellymouth: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
adedayourt:

And Mr kelechi was busy begging for the ball for him to do tap in, Uncle musa no even b like sey him see am

Lols. I thought I was the only one that noticed it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by Smellymouth: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bullhari007:
the kind of goals I score in 80s tongue

Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by hacunamatata: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ipob is just 5% zoo's population according to nairaland pigs yet we are 60% in anything gud about zoo. Nigerian team 60% , lawyers 60%, Engineers 60%,Doctors 60%, nurses 60%, security 80%,self-reliance 80%.............. Igbo amaka tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by cardinaloo7: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
survivor1986:
This photoshopping na die.
I swear , only if you de the spirit ,you no go observe am
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by Omojolaray(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
StarUp:
I knew Musa was going to do something extra-ordinary today when he was included in the lineup... Aside being a good and experienced player, I also saw a video of him on facebook sharing millions of #5000 each in envelopes to a lot of people in Northern Nigeria as "sadaka" (alms) aside bags of rice during their just concluded Ramadan fasting (spiritual exercises also affects physical manifestations at decisive moments).
exactly what came to my mind
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by triceM: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Smellymouth post=68726907][/quote]...u dey look for gist abi undecided..guess ur name spk 4 u...ASS
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by amendara1: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Smellymouth post=68726907][/quote]
why is your Allah destroying people, and you want me to serve god that destroy Almighty God hands work? impossicant.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by Omojolaray(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
tamethem:
Many Nigerians are Shameless Hypocrites.

You called them Super Chickens yesterday,
Called them Aso ebi team , called them fashion models and today you are dancing and jubilating.
You should hang your heads in Shame.!

More reason why many lagging behind in life because you give up easily.

You don't believe in yourselves and you want ppl to believe in you.

Smh.

#Solidly Behind Eagles come rain come shine

Up Naija
true talk
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by ovokate(f): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Smellymouth:
That Musa's 2nd goal is a typical world cup classic goal. He unilaterally created the chance, outran the defender, patiently beat the goalkeeper and clinically finished and delivered the goal.
The kind of goal you see at the world cup!! Well done Ahmed Musa.
You couldn't have said it better grin Ahmed musa issa goal! Super eagles issa goal!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by iamrapper(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ahamed musa vs iceland Issa goal Inshort 2:0 Issa goal joor
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by XingXhang(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Smellymouth:

Lols. I thought I was the only one that noticed it. grin

Lolz, if Musa had passed the ball, I would have slapped him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by Dandyboy57(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, do you all noticed when Musa said *Bleep off* to the referee(1st half)
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by amykutex: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Being successful is really good
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by Benosky011(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
In 90 mins, Ahmed Musa did for Nigerians what President Buhari has not been able to do in 3yrs.
That beautiful smile he put on the faces of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by efemena5050(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Smellymouth post=68726907][/quote] green thunder fall on ur kideney
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by Dearlord(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Happy for the Eagles.

...just hoping that the Lion mouth are not open and waiting patiently to devour us on the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by Tampa6246(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Musa be doing what APC govt cannot do...before you know it lai lai Mohammed will say it's the change we experiencing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by ZoeyJ(f): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by ZoeyJ(f): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by ovokate(f): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please who knows that Arg vs Cro commentator's name and address angry tongue grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by chinchum(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Harrynight:

Criticism is allowed Sir
It's brings out the best in you
Most of the comments are not criticism, they are simply projection of their sad lives, bitterness and low self esteem.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by abdulwassi(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
But wizkid didn't say anything, is that boy even a Nigerian?
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by Tampa6246(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
You don't need to tell us...we know its uncle bubu's plan in the name of change buh God pass am...Nigeria is not for Muslims alone and the earlier you know it the better for you...I would have considered becoming a Muslim buh is it these kind of violence lifestyle I will be living?? Rubbish [quote author=Smellymouth post=68726907][/quote]
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by Jaytextoons: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Watch Video : Nigeria vs Iceland 2-0 Highlights 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_tLVP0rCyQ

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by PopeArinze: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Musa for President
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by goodvision12(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
IMAGINE DATING A GIRL WITH NO GOALS!LORD HAVE MESSI!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by emelda86(f): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
otoro gba gwo gi there

Otoro nkenme gba ya pieces....
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by SexytorresE(f): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Am confused, the rate at which gals who don't know football are updating football on facebook n whatsap status is alarming. grin grin I will change my name from Josophine emmanulle Torres to Josophine Amed musa if we win on Tuesday. Amed musa with a double brace in two world cup. Back2back things grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by benjsniper33: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
chrisxxx:
Ahmed Musa the only good thing North has contributed to the development of Nigeria in a very long time.

At least it's something ...

WE are all NIGERIANs .
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Shame on that useless Ghanaian celebrity John dumelo abi wetin be that him name self

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Like if you saw this guy share if u didn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club / Ahmed Musa’s Expensive Car Collection (Photos) / Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.