Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Muhammed Musa Change And Win The Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammed Musa Change And Win The Game (333 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muhammed Musa Change And Win The Game by haconjy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
You may not believe me but i know if not musa, we will not win. Know i know nigeria can win this tournament but we need some one like musa that will ginger the game. Nigeria player can only that they need someone like him. Musa

(1) (Reply)

Free Tips, Get Free Membership / See The Officiating Referee's Ig Handle For Yesterday's Match / Maradona Over-the-top Celebrations On Tuesday Resulted In Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.