Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory (47927 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory by Mbilla(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Typical Ghanaian. Hypocrite is in their blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory by Bamz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Durhleepee:
Chibuike Kor Chinedu ni.. You that mocked us during our first match. You will hear and see it when we bring the cup home.

Lol whish cup aunty?
Re: 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Rosay15:
Lol... Dey don finish am abeg where gift imade dey mk he come add to it.. grin

As in eh

Gift Imade d Demolisher, pls come n chase dis idiat back 2 Ghana

1 Like

Re: 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
kyella:
he cannot undo what as been done... he as been marked for destruction... he does not even know were he is from... proudly Nigerian kill u dere...#blind bat

u dey mind am
Re: 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory by stieyven(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Movic1:
Lol. First match against Croatia.Dz m*mu man abused Nigeria and called Ghana great team. Today after winning Iceland this one is showing us fake love by changing his name to Nigeria name looking for sympathy from Nigerians after the blast... Just like Wizkid/Ducan mighty sing dz song. Dm say only Fakers love you when you have buh when E red for you nko? Dm tuwama ... So we aren't buying your yeye change of Name...
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory by somegirl1: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
When did Chinedu and Chibuike become one and the same name?

1 Like

Re: 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory by mimimile93: 1:02am On Jun 23, 2018
Durhleepee:
Chibuike Kor Chinedu ni.. You that mocked us during our first match. You will hear and see it when we bring the cup home.

He didn't mock you. That was a way of motivation.. He motivated you guys..
Re: 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory by Hallabee1(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2018
Durhleepee:
je ko mo
Re: 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory by Mikolion87(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2018
There's this particular girl I was trying to hook up with while I was still in school.. Her shakara no be for here o. Ignores my call and all. Then after some months I texted her to tell her I'm now a doctor and working in one big hospital.. She's now all over me. She even wants to come and visit.

People will always like to associate with you only when you have achieved something. That's our bitter reality. But it should not be like this
Re: 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory by niyot124: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
You know nothing John Dumelo undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Di'ja And Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School / Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.