Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

'I Don't Copy Roberto Firmino's Celebrations - He FORCES Me To Join In - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Don't Copy Roberto Firmino's Celebrations - He FORCES Me To Join In (388 Views)

Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda / Roberto Firmino Scores Late Goal As Liverpool Reach Club World Cup Final(Photos) / Thierry Henry: Why Roberto Firmino Is The Most Complete Striker In The PL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Don't Copy Roberto Firmino's Celebrations - He FORCES Me To Join In by oluwafemme129(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
'I don't copy Roberto Firmino's celebrations - he FORCES me to join in!' jokes Liverpool's Sadio Mane

With nearly 50 goals between them both, there was plenty to celebrate for Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino at Liverpool last term.

Alongside Mohamed Salah, the pair formed one of the most potent frontlines in European football last term as they contributed a combined 91 goals for Jurgen Klopp's Reds.

And while Mane was able to celebrate 20 of his own goals for the Reds last season, he has revealed that his dancing routines are the brainchild of the flamboyant Firmino.

The pair can be regularly spotted engaging in a new routine after netting for Liverpool , but it is Brazil star Firmino who is the driving force behind the eye-catching celebrations.

Mane has playfully been accused of copying Firmino's celebrations in the past, with a notable example coming from Firmino's 'kung-fu' kick against Porto in the Champions League last season.

However, Mane has now revealed that it is Firmino who urges him to get involved.

I try my best but I’m not as good as him!

"He was talking to me, saying ‘why don’t you dance like we said all the time?!’ and I said: ‘Hey Bobby, I’m shy, I can’t dance like you!’

oth Mane and Firmino are currently at the World Cup with Senegal and Brazil, respectively.

Firmino came off the bench as a second-half substitute in the Selecao's 1-1 draw with Switzerland on Sunday before Mane helped his nation to a 2-0 win over Poland on Tuesday.

Re: 'I Don't Copy Roberto Firmino's Celebrations - He FORCES Me To Join In by youngest85(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Don't go and prepare for your next match, later now you go do own goal
Re: 'I Don't Copy Roberto Firmino's Celebrations - He FORCES Me To Join In by Auladimeji(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
The Icelanders spent four years studying Messi and forget to study Musa who have been dodging Boko Haram for 9 years now

(1) (Reply)

Scoring Against Argentina And Outshining Messi Is Easy For ''lionel Musa'' / Photos Of The Cake Sculptured In The Likeness Of Lionel Messi For His Birthday / Colombia Tops Group H As Senegal Gets Eliminated By Fair Play Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.