Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood (23293 Views)

Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by anigold(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
oshe11:
Any actress with Range Rover when don go Dubai
any actress were get ranch over with no legit proof of how she got it..is a prostitute period.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Elefo o. Oni o. Otun ni efo mi ki se efo atan.
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by OfficialSam(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
I love prostitutes a.k.a Ashawo a.k.a Olosho a.k.a Akpara grin grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by anigold(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
john650:

Why are the women in nollywood more financially comfortable than the men? You will see a 30-year old nollywood actress that has a mansion, high-end cars and always seem to be on holidays in some exotic locations all over the world, but you'll find that their fellow male actors can't afford such.

Is it that the women work harder than the men or there is some other explanation for the women's success.
yes our actress work harder with their punny. The truth is most of these actresses sleep with our thievery politicians for money. Is not a secret. U can't be acting N200,000 movies 5 times a year and be having money to buy a 50Million mansion,40m car ,going on holiday in the Bahamas as if you are going to your toilet... The question is how do these young ladies make all these money

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by pweshboi(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
sisipelebe:
Abeg do the calculations well oh.
Lols... I'm still on it, gimme some minutes cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
hypocrisy apart, that dude asserted the
BITTER TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Adedove(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Why e dey pain all of una sef ...

Why r you babes all reacting .

Dey say clear mind nu dey fear accusation..

When you are accused falsely, speak out lest you become guilty.
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by PreciousBro: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ok. Atuma only made a generic post and the guilty ones are already confessing their sins.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by pally123: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
There's a proverb that says, "when dry bones are mentioned, the old woman becomes uncomfortable".

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Amalekki: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Generalization is UNFAIR. Even if it's just one person that doesn't fit the narrative, huge injustice is done with generalization.
This is like landing in London and one guy who knows nothing about your struggles says to your face that all Nigerians are unscrupulous people, drug dealers, 4-1-9s and yahoo-yahoos.
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by MicroBox: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
That is why building film village is refused by scholars in Kano.
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by newoffer: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
They are Ashewo. Don't let us start bringing facts. You guys break away from your husband just to have freedom. No wonder life is miserable

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by dROC1: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Look who's challenging someone. Madam, we heard your story from a top producer last year so please take several seats.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by encryptjay(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Especially the ones that you've never heard of if not nairaland and they're already shopping in Dubai.
Nollywood is messed up!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by KanwuliaExtra: 2:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Very good.
Please, name them WITH PROOF! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by freedomchild: 4:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Abegi Aunty

We sabi una

All the female actress are even more into olosho business than acting.

Every time we go see how una dey flaunt cars, houses and holidays for online

Abi na nollywood dey pay dat kind lifestyles and una male counterparts wey don dey act film tey tey before una enter the industry can't even pay rents
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Exponental(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
She's right. He owes them a big apology. This 'prostitution' thing happens in ALL industries, be it private or public. I have seen them a lot in both sectors.
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by thugmansion(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2018
2Ebisco:
Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole, has joined her colleagues to slam Nollywood producer, Francis Paschal Atuma, over his statement that successful Nollywood actors are prostitutes.

Atuma earlier claimed that only those who are prostitutes make it in Nollywood as the industry is controlled by pimps.

Reacting on her Instagram page, Yvonne challenged Atuma to an interview addressing the issue and mentioning of names.

She noted that Atuma owes actors an apology for the allegation.

She wrote: “I have a degree in minding my business online but this one I have to address but Mr @pascalatuma I believe personally you owe Nollywood producers, actresses and actors an apology for this statement for so many reasons because you don’t know all of them in the industry personally to know how they survive.

“You are my FRIEND and that makes me even more offended by this statement. If there are producers, actresses or “actors” you are referring to I will appreciate you MAN UP and mention their names in your interviews rather than generalizing everyone of us.

“This is an insult to everyone who has and is still working hard to make the industry better. If you are ready for a debate, I will personally pay you to pay for the interview on national tv, that a lot and I mean a large number of us are not prostitutes.

“In every sector (not just entertainment) we have the good; the bad and the ugly (even in advanced countries such as America And Canada where you reside).

“Nollywood has provided for so many families three square meals and helped parents send their children to schools and with due respect not a shit hole you can just spit on like this.

“I repeat if you have the names you have slept with, Biko mention their names and allow us to drink our “GARRI” in peace.We are not all Prostitutes. Count me Out.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/yvonne-jegede-challenges-atuma-to-name.html

He didn't mention your name Yvonne. Why the rage? Or are you guilty? The truth is bitter but it must be said at all times.
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by bros856: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2018
All of them that are complaining are the prostitutes
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by JIGHU(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2018
IN TRUTH MORE THAN HALF OF LADIES NOLLYWOOD ARE PROSTITUTES....ONLINE PROSITUTES ....YOU WILL BE SHOCKED

[q1uote author=2Ebisco post=68729542]Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole, has joined her colleagues to slam Nollywood producer, Francis Paschal Atuma, over his statement that successful Nollywood actors are prostitutes.

Atuma earlier claimed that only those who are prostitutes make it in Nollywood as the industry is controlled by pimps.

Reacting on her Instagram page, Yvonne challenged Atuma to an interview addressing the issue and mentioning of names.

She noted that Atuma owes actors an apology for the allegation.

She wrote: “I have a degree in minding my business online but this one I have to address but Mr @pascalatuma I believe personally you owe Nollywood producers, actresses and actors an apology for this statement for so many reasons because you don’t know all of them in the industry personally to know how they survive.

“You are my FRIEND and that makes me even more offended by this statement. If there are producers, actresses or “actors” you are referring to I will appreciate you MAN UP and mention their names in your interviews rather than generalizing everyone of us.

“This is an insult to everyone who has and is still working hard to make the industry better. If you are ready for a debate, I will personally pay you to pay for the interview on national tv, that a lot and I mean a large number of us are not prostitutes.

“In every sector (not just entertainment) we have the good; the bad and the ugly (even in advanced countries such as America And Canada where you reside).

“Nollywood has provided for so many families three square meals and helped parents send their children to schools and with due respect not a shit hole you can just spit on like this.

“I repeat if you have the names you have slept with, Biko mention their names and allow us to drink our “GARRI” in peace.We are not all Prostitutes. Count me Out.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/yvonne-jegede-challenges-atuma-to-name.html[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dokta Frabz's Death: 7 Times The Beat Architect Amazed Us With His Beats / Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) / Comedian AY's Eid-il-fitri Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.