Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

"If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" (5890 Views)

CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices / Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by proudevil: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Balyz:
and that's the reason why they will always Lord it upon us. You think being educated and sophisticated will get you anywhere in Africa? Think again
anarchist spotted...bro we need peace stop spreading hate on this platform, remember rain doesn't fall on a single house when its starts to rain...preach the gospel of peace not violence. cool
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by gurnam: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunjion:

When the chips are down, dat question u ask will become too obvious.
By the way, i am not Ibo.

You can as well be from Jupiter, the truth is staring you right up there
What have you all done about the disappearance of your god Kanu??
Clowns
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
gurnam:

You can as well be from Jupiter, the truth is staring you right up there
What have you all done about the disappearance of your god Kanu??
Clowns
U have nothing to say, get off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by gurnam: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunjion:

U have nothing to say, get off my mention.

You too get the fucck out of my mention with your life full of anger and bile.
Nigeria will burn ko, nigeria will cook ni! grin

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
gurnam:

You too get the fucck out of my mention with your life full of anger and bile.
Nigeria will burn ko, nigeria will cook ni! grin

Obviously, we all want peace for Nigeria.
Ur fulani brothers are making that peace impossible to maintain.
If Buhari fails to do the right thing, this country may be on the verge of a second civil war.
U dont need a soothsayer to know that things cannot continue the way they are at present.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by gurnam: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunjion:

[s]Obviously, we all want peace for Nigeria.
Ur fulani brothers are making that peace impossible to maintain.
If Buhari fails to do the right thing, this country may be on the verge of a second civil war.
U dont need a soothsayer to know that things cannot continue the way they are at present.[/s]
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
[s][quote author=gurnam post=68756937][/quote][/s]
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by GMBuhari: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

If saying that Nigeria will burn makes a person a terrorist, I wonder what those already burning Nigeria such as killer Herdsmen are?

https://www.scribd.com/document/311359458/Chronology-of-Herdsmen-Attacks-in-Nigeria-1999-to-2016

https://reliefweb.int/report/nigeria/escalating-communal-violence-hundreds-killed-december-north-central-region

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-violence/herdsmen-kill-100-in-attacks-on-nigerian-villages-idUSBREA2F07M20140316

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-22528257

Yes, Jonathan still broke records as far as killer herdsmen is concerned , under his rulership they sacked the nation and killed in hundreds
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by GMBuhari: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2018
If Yoruba should have a militia , Nigeria is done for , So far they'd thave gathered experiences from Boko , Avengers , Massob e.t.c and take preemptive actions against military or government

It won't be funny

so be careful what you wish for
Simbrixton:
Igbos and yoruba need militia but yorubas need more
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by Fatherofdragons: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
If Yoruba should have a militia , Nigeria is done for , So far they'd thave gathered experiences from Boko , Avengers , Massob e.t.c and take preemptive actions against military or government

It won't be funny

so be careful what you wish for

lol if yorubas carry arms nigeria will be done for? Biko carry arms and start fighting let me see if that ur zoo army that u hype all the time will not crush u

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by cptfash: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
na lie,dey are nt coordinated
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tinsel: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
You guys don start again. Same was said about Kanu and nothing happened.
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by Ziggylady(f): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Are you aware that ignorance is a disease? No?

Let me help you cure your disease.

Abaribe Eyinnaya was one of the sureties who posted bail for Nnamdi Kanu now a fugitive at large.

Since the fugitive is nowhere to be found what do you think should happen to the sureties?

Exactly!

You are welcome. Now you can go and cure your other brothers and sisters on this forum and beyond who are riddled with the disease of ignorance.

You really have a knack for engaging in blind arguements,senseless back and forth and making wild postulations even when its clear you do not have the foggiest idea what you are talking about...

All this huff and puff from you against Senator Abaribe by and your people is because he was a surety to Nnamdi Kanu who apparantly hreatned the existence of your beloved 'one Nigeria' and therefore is a big nightmare to you all....a nightmare you lots cant wake up from
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by ElsonMorali: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

[s] You really have a knack for engaging in blind arguements,senseless back and forth and making wild postulations even when its clear you do not have the foggiest idea what you are talking about...

All this huff and puff from you against Senator Abaribe by and your people is because he was a surety to Nnamdi Kanu who apparantly hreatned the existence of your beloved 'one Nigeria' and therefore is a big nightmare to you all....a nightmare you lots cant wake up from[/s]

You aren't making any sense. Try again.

It is now clear that the senator was arrested for giving support to IPOB.

In case you aren't aware, IPOB is a proscribed organization. He claims to be a senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria yet he is hobnobbing with secessionists who call Nigeria a zoo and have sworn to destroy it.

You can see how two-faced y'all are.

He has been arrested. He will be charged to court and possibly jailed. Your posturing starts and ends on Nairaland and possible Radio Biafra on Facebook.

If you can't see anything wrong in Nnamdi Kanu's utterances then I give up on you. He threatened to burn Nigeria to the ground yet all it took to get him to scamper away with his tail between his legs all the way to Ghana was just a tiny contingent of army personnel.

That's the sign of things to come for you guys. Your leaders in the east are well famous for abandoning you guys when the battle is thick. Cowardly lots!

We keep telling you guys there are civilized ways to go about achieving your Biafra, yet you want to show some muscle ba? Don't worry, the Nigerian Military will knock some sense into you lots soon.

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by Ziggylady(f): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You aren't making any sense. Try again.

It is now clear that the senator was arrested for giving support to IPOB.

In case you aren't aware, IPOB is a proscribed organization. He claims to be a senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria yet he is hobnobbing with secessionists who call Nigeria a zoo and have sworn to destroy it.

You can see how two-faced y'all are.

He has been arrested. He will be charged to court and possibly jailed. Your posturing starts and ends on Nairaland and possible Radio Biafra on Facebook.

If you can't see anything wrong in Nnamdi Kanu's utterances then I give up on you. He threatened to burn Nigeria to the ground yet all it took to get him to scamper away with his tail between his legs all the way to Ghana was just a tiny contingent of army personnel.

That's the sign of things to come for you guys. Your leaders in the east are well famous for abandoning you guys when the battle is thick. Cowardly lots!

We keep telling you guys there are civilized ways to go about achieving your Biafra, yet you want to show some muscle ba? Don't worry, the Nigerian Military will knock some sense into you lots soon.

Abeg go sit your weak bum somewhere...Ranting of an ant everywhere..I didnt bother reading the drivel you posted cos i know it will be meaningless rants all through devoid of common-sense.

Spitting everywhere and spinning wild conjectures you lots concocted in your beer-parlours in drunken stuppor and passing them off as facts is clearly your forte...Desperate unity beggar.
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by ElsonMorali: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

Abeg go sit your weak bum somewhere...Ranting of an ant everywhere..I didnt bother reading the drivel you posted cos i know it will be meaningless rants all through devoid of common-sense.

Spitting everywhere and spinning wild conjectures you lots concocted in your beer-parlours in drunken stuppor and passing them off as facts is clearly your forte...Desperate unity beggar.

Oh I forgot, you can't read.

Give it to your neighbor's daughter in primary 2.

You are stuck in Nigeria perpetually, your noisy, meaningless, melodramatic rantings regardless. You can kill yourself if you like, it's no skin off my nose.

Stop quoting me if you know you can't read. I'm not ready to be trolled by a bitter haggard Igbo lady who was probably dumped by a Yoruba guy and taking her frustrations out on the internet.

You wanna argue intelligently then sit your ass up and grow some fvcking brain.

But if you're looking to blow off some steam, get someone else to troll.

You come back with that half assed rejoinder that you didn't read this, I'd have to conclude that you can't read and you are a dimwit. Kapische? smiley
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by Ziggylady(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Oh I forgot, you can't read.

Give it to your neighbor's daughter in primary 2.

You are stuck in Nigeria perpetually, your noisy, meaningless, melodramatic rantings regardless. You can kill yourself if you like, it's no skin off my nose.

Stop quoting me if you know you can't read. I'm not ready to be trolled by a bitter haggard Igbo lady who was probably dumped by a Yoruba guy and taking her frustrations out on the internet.

You wanna argue intelligently then sit your ass up and grow some fvcking brain.

But if you're looking to blow off some steam, get someone else to troll.

You come back with that half assed rejoinder that you didn't read this, I'd have to conclude that you can't read and you are a dimwit. Kapische? smiley

More drivel that i did not bother to read...same crap but a double dose of nonsense...When i have the time to read your rubbish,i will give a befitting,well robust reply.
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by ElsonMorali: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

More drivel that i did not bother to read...same crap but a double dose of nonsense...When i have the time to read your rubbish,i will give a befitting,well robust reply.

Will you get outta here??!!! angry

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by Ziggylady(f): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Will you get outta here??!!! angry

*yawns*..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LCCI Faults Freezing Of ‘tax Defaulters’ Bank Accounts’ By FIRS / Omokri: They Will Kill You If You Try What They're Doing To You In Their Land / Peter Obi Has Reached The Highest Ranks Of The Occult Brotherhood Like Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.