Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties (4385 Views)

7 Ways To Make Money On Tiktok In 2022 / 7 Ways To Boost Your Success As A Blogger / 7 Ways To Improve Your Blogs Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by akeentech(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
There are numerous factors that you ought to consider while creating a site. And on the off chance that you are continually involved with the SEO market.Endeavor to ensure that you are adhering carefully to the Google rules and regulations.

#1. Try to avoid paid links

Many punishments issued by Google for the most part center around the exchange of links between sites. This is the place link farming comes in.

Link farming is in SEO processes usually to increase the page rank of the sites. Most of the times, the punishments depend on the quality between the anchor text and exchanged links.

#2. Precautions to take when allowing guest blogging

Guest postings are a simple method to increase the authoritative links building. Such sites are generally punished by Google since they encourage and permit the utilization of backlinking.

Another hindrance of guest postings is that, it will degrade your site in view of the huge presence of unwanted links.
One method that numerous authors could do is including contextual links that are significant and relevant to the content of the blog.

Also, including contextual and relevant or significant links increases the visibility and ranking of the page up to 10 times.

#3. Anchor texts

You may ponder what the term anchor text means. Anchor texts are normally texts that help to enhance the visibility of your site by helping internet search engine to understand by utilizing keywords.

Numerous website designers try to exploit the utilization of anchor text by always reusing them over and over. This can make their sites more prone to penalties and strikes by Google.

To avoid Google penalty from this, try adding variations to the anchor texts and endeavor to diversify them a bit. Like Penguin is utilizing anchor texts as a factor.

#4. Take a check on the amount of keywords that you use

SEO optimization utilizing keyword trafficking and keyword stuffing is a standout amongst the most well-known gimmicks that numerous webmasters use to promote their websites.

One of the primary reasons why such websites get punished by Google is a direct result of a large number of concealed keywords that have no pertinence to the content of the site.
To prevent this issue from your site, and to avoid Google penalty from this, keep your keyword densities always balanced.

#5. Avoid using hidden texts

Hidden texts are fundamentally words and text that have an indistinguishable color as that of the site. They can’t be seen by the user however they are indexed by Google.

Having a considerable number of hidden links and hidden texts is additionally a matter of being penalize or punished by Google. Having texts that are cloaking inside the site and having tricky redirects is likewise punishable by Google and will at last lead you into getting a strike.

#6.Try to have a stable brand signal

Brand building guarantees that your websites are very much well ranked and are well visible during keywords searches. They likewise help to get an ever increasing number of punishments and strikes removed from your site.

There are numerous ways by which you could extend your trust. The main strategy is to have a decent interface and design for your site.

#7. Try to have real links with people

Google punishes sites and brands via social media who have loads of fake followers. Ensure that you have genuine and legit social signals to promote your image. Fake websites and social media accounts will be punished by Google and a strike will be issued by them.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy reading this post. However if you know any other way to avoid google penalty feel free to let us know in the comment.

Source: https://www.akeentech.com/avoid-google-penalty/

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by Kingdollar28(m): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2018
OK nah...

Buh, pono dikwa allowed abi grin grin grin cheesy angry
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by Smarte724(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Good points
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by wildcatter23(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2018
Noted.

Any chance we can avoid defeat against Argentina?

Gimme a minute let me think

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by Orangina(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2018
NACA . NICE
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by queensera(f): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2018
Orangina:
NACA . NICE
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Thanks OP
Am currently doing just that on www.brainnewsradio.com
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by Doerstech(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2018
Good points ...two things I want to know though.

1) How to avoid defeat against Argentina

and

2) How to avoid ban here in Nairaland... especially when your post on 'webmaster' section is under infinite ban
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by Simeony007(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Google must check VAR always to be sure and not just blowing any thing any how tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by Iamgodwin: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2018
True
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by Iruobean(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Cool.

Check my signature.
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by akeentech(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2018
Simeony007:
Google must check VAR always to be sure and not just blowing any thing any how tongue
Abi nah, there should be VAR for Google
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by dogstyle007(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2018
nice one
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by akeentech(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
dogstyle007:
nice one
my guy
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by dogstyle007(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
akeentech:

my guy
lol... I can see your hand work grin
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by akeentech(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
dogstyle007:
lol... I can see your hand work grin
Na you I dey follow o
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by dogstyle007(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
akeentech:

Na you I dey follow o
If i hear, me wey just sitdown dey look you...lol
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by akeentech(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
dogstyle007:
If i hear, me wey just sitdown dey look you...lol

Naso elder man dey do, sit-down dey luk him boi
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by dogstyle007(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
akeentech:

Naso elder man dey do, sit-down dey luk him boi
lol... smh. You de find gist grin
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties by bedfordng(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria / HELP: My WP Posts Redirects To A Page / Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.