Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,429 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering (26983 Views)

Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) / Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) / Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Saraki again. That man na crook.
Panama - Saraki
Seychelles - Saraki
Offa - Saraki
This man na international criminal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by McGg: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
nobody holy pass for this con3

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
saraki is the best senate president since democracy
kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by wink2015(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Saraki and his gangs of Offa robbers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by Follygunners: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Queenext:
And some fools will still come online on empty stomach to support this thief and his criminal wife

Thank you very much! You'll be soooo surprised what a FOOL most 9ja folks are. They're suffering while these thieves are busy enjoying 9ja's loot and resources. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by Flaghouse1: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Khemhyte:
........some mins please
My people, make una help me ooo, I can't view my comment after posting it

Go and check your voice mail .... shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by lecowas: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
For those clamouring for saraki to become president, U'll know that Abacha is a learner if that happens. He will diplomatically loot Nigeria dry and will have another ambition of becoming the President of the USA... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by brodalokie: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Seychelles. I tried to do business with this country once. Loved the country though. Madagascar and Cape Verde too. I lost all my investment then. Bad memories. (Around 2012-2013 after my return to Nigeria in 2011 June. I can't remember accurate dates)

I am following. Will read the whole story later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by Ahmeduana(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
WISHFUL THINKING.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by SoNature(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Queenext:
And some fools will still come online on empty stomach to support this thief and his criminal wife

Every Nigerian politician is a criminal

Even Flaz said that every Nigerian is a criminal...let alone leaders of a country that doesn't work

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by lx3as(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
calmbabadee:
Say what?

I hope some people will not start linking the probe to Buhari oooo

They will; 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' gangs from the....

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by Boyooosa(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na so!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by Boyooosa(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
If to say na efcc arrest am, some elements go say na witch hunting like say dem no know say na criminal him be...
So over to u now, wetin be dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by lereinter(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
if bukola no go prison

. Na small e go remain

buhari ready to finish him

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by salford: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
These people keep disgracing naija everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by salford: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lumig:
Nigeria govt are pulling saraki from the right while Seychelles are pulling from the left. Saraki is in hot soup
watch some people blame buhari for seychelles probe..LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by Awoleesu(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Why do I think I've learnt some SMART investment strategies from this story?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by Maket: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lumig:
Nigeria govt are pulling saraki from the right while Seychelles are pulling from the left. Saraki is in hot soup
They go tear him be that na

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by Maket: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lumig:
They go tear him be that na

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by zolajpower: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Another diplomatic propaganda again. I hope Seychelles govt wont refute this claims again . Just like d equadorian govt or embassy refuting d claim about signing an agreement with nigeria govt on visa free to there respective citizens .
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by baby124: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
SoNature:

Every Nigerian politician is a criminal

Even Flaz said that every Nigerian is a criminal...let alone leaders of a country that doesn't work
Falz said that sacarstically. Very few Nigerians are criminals. Be careful what you say online because this is how foreigners will judge you. Can you imagine trying to broker a foreign deal or get employment and the person already believes you are a criminal through thoughtless comments like this?

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by SoNature(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
baby124:

Falz said that sacarstically. Very few Nigerians are criminals. Be careful what you say online because this is how foreigners will judge you. Can you imagine trying to broker a foreign deal or get employment and the person already believes you are a criminal through thoughtless comments like this?

I understand what u mean perfectly

But just a few Nigerians are honest people

Nigeria is home to the highest number of hypocrites in the world

I've yet to see anything good about Nigerians
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by mu2sa2: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
So nobody is prepared to accuse Pmb of witch hunting this certified criminal called Bukola Sarak!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
If you watch mission impossible rouge nation you’ll understand better
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by baby124: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
SoNature:

I understand what u mean perfectly

But just a few Nigerians are honest people

Nigeria is home to the highest number of hypocrites in the world

I've yet to see anything good about Nigerians
A lot of Nigerians are legitimate and hard working people. Don’t tar them with a bad brush. There are bad people everywhere in the world.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by SoNature(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
baby124:

A lot of Nigerians are legitimate and hard working people. Don’t tar them with a bad brush. There are bad people everywhere in the world.

Have u gone round your street to find out what most youths do?

Hmmm...what has happened to Nigeria’s image today is nothing compared to what will happen in the future

Nigeria is crumbling right before us while we drink and party on the sinking yatch
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by baby124: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
SoNature:

Have u gone round your street to find out what most youths do?

Hmmm...what has happened to Nigeria’s image today is nothing compared to what will happen in the future

Nigeria is crumbling right before us while we drink and party on the sinking yatch
Well be a part of the change, but never condemn your origin like that. No matter what. The fact is tomorrow, that origin may define you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by enemyofprogress: 1:56am On Jun 23, 2018
He be like sey this man and his wife na big time crook dem be

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by lonlytroy(m): 3:50am On Jun 23, 2018
These people finish Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by darkmarky(m): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2018
bbyby01:
Some people's hero
please add me to that whatsapp group.. Can you paste the link please .?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by gabbasin(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Saraki is corruption personified

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering by lexy2014: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
undecided You can see why Nigeria would never progress. When u have thieves as lawmakers then u can see why the war against corruption would be lost even before the battle begins. No wonder 2 years is d penalty for misappropriation of public funds. That is y d likes of Bode George spent 2 years in prison for d billions he embezzled but a poor man that steals radio or commits petty wud be given harsher jail terms cos polithievcians can do such petty crimes. The likes of TA Orji, other ex governors who looted treasuries are now lawmakers. You can see the likes of senator Dariye who got a mere 14 years for all d billions he stole.
I[b] laugh when people support Saraki out of hatred for Buhari, [/b]they dont know that Saraki is a Devil who with his gang of legislooters has sold the future of this doomed country. Look at d current budget just passed.
obviously saraki is a thief,an epitome of d malaise that has afflicted this country. But 2 think that buhari is any better and that his "fight" with saraki is borne out of national interest, is like thinking that it snows in kano.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘ortom Is A Failure, We Won’t Miss Him’ – APC Tells Benue Governor / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku / $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.