Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game (34533 Views)

Yul Edochie Chilling With His Northern Nigerian Fans In Abuja (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says / Paul Okoye "Consulting Oracle" For Nigeria To Iceland (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by calddon(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Una don too de happy o,
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by zombieHUNTER: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2018
That's unsportsmanlike

Anyway Enjoy your win

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Dinho20(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Stand Up For The CHAMPION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by SoapQueen(f): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
That's unsportsmanlike

Anyway Enjoy your win
Na dem be d footballers? You know how much dey spend go Russia?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2018
football UNITE the world

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by lastempero: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2018
I hope apc will not use their evil � gathering cum convention today spoil this good mood Nigerians are enjoying since yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by dermmy(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Nigerians and their funny acts Sha. Proud to be a Nigerian.

Were u proud to be a Nigerian when Croatia trashed us 2-0 last week? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2018
Some times Super Eagles do Roar.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Renos(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2018
[s][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img]
Afam4eva:
While i'm happy that we won, was happy with some rhetorics that i was hearing from some Nigerians. We have to learn to respect every country in the compeition. You don't go about saying that you melted Iceland.
Super Eagles indeed melted Iceland yesterday. I was very happy the way they played Iceland.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by cyberlordh: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2018
kikiki

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Kaliph(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerians are best known for their louziness... How can i secure an Iranian Visa?..
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by yanmiri(f): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2018
Afam4eva:
While i'm happy that we won, was happy with some rhetorics that i was hearing from some Nigerians. We have to learn to respect every country in the compeition. You don't go about saying that you melted Iceland.

Yes..we turned Iceland to Icecream tongue

Still on still, we go package Argentina like sardine

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Folashade2016(f): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2018
Argentina are training and the fans are praying. Nigerians are busy trolling upandan.

check my SIGNATURE shaa
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Alwaysking: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2018
This is Stvpidity Jare!
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by DAramis: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerians get bad mouth o shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by alsudaes1(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Naija smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by susuces4all(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmmmm up naija
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2018
LordofNaija:
Argentina just dey look us like this undecided abeg who get that meme drop am here
I believe Nigeria can win or draw Argentina, that's all we need.
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by VellyG(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2018
We need to get serious with Argentina's game. they are going to play like a wounded lion. It's possible the beast in messi will come out in that game. Our boys shouldn't be carried away by this victory.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by mayorkun(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2018
If you need Nigerian Adsense, I have it available for sale
lacemose:
Nigerians in Russia and jubiliating over their 2-0 victory against Iceland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDQg6Nn993A

cc:
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by vncntluv(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Yesterday's second half game was better, at a time it seem I was watching Barcelona play their tikitaka style. I know the coach made no changes prior to that time but whatever motivated them came at the right, they played with more confidence and I obviously think they've got their confidence back.

And yes, I agree, Iceland have cassava legs grin

He made a change at half time ebuehi for idowu and it really helped because ebuehi is good going forward than idowu but both are right footed players deployed to a left role. They still need to work on their urgency because they take it too easy while attacking.
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Bullhari007(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2018
deportation dey hungry this lazy Nigeria fans

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by hardon1(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2018
i no won happy too much until after the match with argentina
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Chuks9000: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
iWasNotHere:
The writer of that song needs some accolades
I've heard this song since the late 80s. Didn't know it is still in use cheesy
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by lawalosky(m): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2018
nony43:
I love naija die, they must make out sth funny from anything
This Igbo self won follow claim foreigner.
ode
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by phase1: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Enough of the celebrations, let's not get carried away. A more serious business is ahead with Argentina and even Iceland still have hopes of qualifying. Celebrate only for 24hours and face the next game.

A lot of weaknesses still need to be perfected. It's good Rohr listened and implemented 75% of my advise to him. Kudos. But it's not yet Uhuru.

The formation should be maintained but Tyrone must start, Idowu should sit on the bench. I still don't get why Mikel Snail Obi cannot be benched (abeg na wetin him give Rohr chop) he always kills the attacking vibe of the team especially when going forward. You see him make a back pass or delay passes when there are attackers waiting for an offensive pass from him in order to take advantage of a loophole, ultimately allowing the opponents to regroup. This is not proper for a No 10. Iwobi is more offensive and should bench Mikel and play behind 2 strikers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by emerged01(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2018
phase1:
Enough of the celebrations, let's not get carried away. A more serious business is ahead with Argentina and even Iceland still have hopes of qualifying. Celebrate only for 24hours and face the next game.

A lot of weaknesses still need to be perfected. It's good Rohr listened and implemented 75% of my advise to him. Kudos. But it's not yet Uhuru.

The formation should be maintained but Tyrone must start, Idowu should sit on the bench. I still don't get why Mikel Snail Obi cannot be benched (abeg na wetin him give Rohr chop) he always kills the attacking vibe of the team especially when going forward. You see him make a back pass or delay passes when there are attackers waiting for an offensive pass from him, ultimately allowing the opponents to regroup. This is not proper for a No 10. Iwobi is more offensive and should bench Mikel and play behind 2 strikers.
Mikel may not be playing as we expected but The role of Mikel cannot be played by anyone among those boys. Iwobi is good but can he play the role of mikel? Capital No,he can't defend his life. Even Etebo is better compare to Iwobi when we consider energy with skill.
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Na just 3 points we get o and Argentina is wounded at the moment. It is far from over please.
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2018
This is simply embarassing. If it had been the other way round, folks here would be screaming racism! This is not what football is about! The beauty about football lies in teams from different countries and continents coming together to play and have FUN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Tokziby: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Yesterday's second half game was better, at a time it seem I was watching Barcelona play their tikitaka style. I know the coach made no changes prior to that time but whatever motivated them came at the right, they played with more confidence and I obviously think they've got their confidence back.

And yes, I agree, Iceland have cassava legs grin

Yes the coach made changes from the start of the second half. The formation was changed from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3. Ebuehi took charge of the left full back position to complete the 4 man defense while Mikel, Ndidi and Etobo remained in the midfield with Mikel handling the anchor role while Moses was pushes forward to the right wing, Iheanacho striking and Musa to the right flank.
Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by Obudupikin: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Diso60090:

You go easy to catch with coke and bread

Only song you don dey proud

Re: Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game by vicardino(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Ebuehi is good going forward? How many forward runs did he make yesterday? Just one and you are here saying he's good going forward. If only they had scored the penalty maybe you would have seen it for what it was. Anyways, onto Argentina
vncntluv:

He made a change at half time ebuehi for idowu and it really helped because ebuehi is good going forward than idowu but both are right footed players deployed to a left role. They still need to work on their urgency because they take it too easy while attacking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts 2 Wrist Watches In New Photo / Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music / Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.