Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match (53232 Views)

More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Charly68: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Aah! Thank God that these guys didn't disappoint multitudes today oo! It would have been terrible if they lose that match
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Blamtom(f): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Musa is the man of the game [right][/right] grin cheesy
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by emi14: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Engrobiorah:

Football unites the world
Up Nigeria
Apart from Nigeria
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by chibwike(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.
stop this nonsense na
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Wetin man go do when there's no light to watch the match
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by samchide(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2018
ItzEminence:
which photo editing app has this effect below pls

Very Interesting I am willing to know .
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by enemyofprogress: 1:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Dubembiafra:
I like the spirit
which one of them? Ogbanje or mammy water spirit?
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by godwon01(m): 1:31am On Jun 23, 2018
konkonbilo:
cheesy Na Me wear red for that first picture de run so
very unsettled. Very restless. Why can't U sit down for a second.
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by konkonbilo(m): 3:16am On Jun 23, 2018
godwon01:
very unsettled. Very restless. Why can't U sit down for a second.
why the thin con de pain you like this? Is your name godwon1SON... If you no you no tongue
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by SuyaEater(m): 4:12am On Jun 23, 2018
Where is the TV
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by ikorodureporta: 4:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Phone thieves go don hammer cheesy
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by ifyboy60(m): 5:39am On Jun 23, 2018
konkonbilo:

wetin dey pursue u na
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by AceDomino(m): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2018
konkonbilo:

Haaaaa
Congrats on your achievement bro.
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigeria has no shame anymore,Iceland is a country of 500,000 people for crying out loud,yes you heard right,five hundred thousand people.

And you guys are here celebrating,wait until Argentina finish you guys and you will be crying back to the sh1thole of a country like a baby.
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by LilNetty(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2018
ItzEminence:
which photo editing app has this effect below pls
am also willing to know oooo...did u later get the name of the app??
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by ItzEminence(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2018
izzy4shizzy:

Google am
abeg how can I Google am pls
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by ItzEminence(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2018
LilNetty:
am also willing to know oooo...did u later get the name of the app??
Nope I didn't, but still trying to find out
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Horus(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJaxQTqFQU

Fans speak at Eko Atlantic viewing centre
Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2018
euromilion:
Nigeria has no shame anymore,Iceland is a country of 500,000 people for crying out loud,yes you heard right,five hundred thousand people.

And you guys are here celebrating,wait until Argentina finish you guys and you will be crying back to the sh1thole of a country like a baby.
You forgot how they disorganise the disorganisation of the already disorganized Messi and Argentina team tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Horus(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2018
euromilion:

Your comment is unpatriotic, you should support Nigeria until the end

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leon Balogun: "A Witch Led Me To Play For Nigeria" / Members Of 1994 Eagles Receive Houses In Abuja (Photos). / Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.