Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory (42831 Views)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by M2dX(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
G
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by BrutusOj(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2018
That class is overcrowded, it wll be so boring siting at the back. Projector and microphone should be in all school auditorium..
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by footballflaver: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2018
f
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Holocene(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2018
See lecture room na....lol....500 students in one class
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by M2dX(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2018
sad
This thing is becoming stale alredy.
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by holafloyd(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2018
rioemmanuel:
Earlier today, in the spirit of football, some certain unilorin students celebrates Nigeria's victory against Iceland while lecture was on going in class.

The lecturer seems to be unconcerned as recorded in the video. We hope this celebration wont put this happy students in one trouble or the other.

Up Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT45VapiyVQ

The kind thunder wey go strike this man if he do bad for the students ehn? The thunder still warm up for UNILORIN gym sha...
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2018
What buhari couldn't do in 3years, Musa did in 45min
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by greenglobestore(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2018
lol... hilarious
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Badgers14: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Oladipo1166:

there is projector check the back of the board, they don't make use of it.

It is probably not functional
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Lalas247(f): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2018
wow!
how many students in one class room....
Kai Naija u can do better than this ... I respect those who pass with top grades cause wow I'm shocked ...
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
Very unpatriotic, the lecturer should have postponed this class. If there was a girl waiting for him in one hotel, he wouldn't have thought twice before postponing.

So you think all lecturers are like dat ryt? SMHFY
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
Very unpatriotic, the lecturer should have postponed this class. If there was a girl waiting for him in one hotel, he wouldn't have thought twice before postponing.
If he postpone the class the students will be one to suffer especially if the course outline is wide
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Xtfield(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2018
The lecturer does not know how to take advantage of a situation. He should have joined in the celebration. If I were in his shoes that's what I would have done.
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2018
Lalas247:
wow!
how many students in one class room....
Kai Naija u can do better than this ... I respect those who pass with top grades cause wow I'm shocked ...
this is Unilorin still better than where I schooled. A state polytechnic.

Mine was so bad we had 250 students in A, 250 in B and about 230 in C that was for OND

I can't even begin to say when I went through, but today it's just a story to tell. wink
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Awoleesu(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2018
rioemmanuel:
Earlier today, in the spirit of football, some certain unilorin students celebrates Nigeria's victory against Iceland while lecture was on going in class.

The lecturer seems to be unconcerned as recorded in the video. We hope this celebration wont put this happy students in one trouble or the other.

Up Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT45VapiyVQ

Now, I hope the OP is not a UniIlorin undergrad!

I hate to do this, but if the post is from a so-called university undergraduate, then I SMH...

Now, look this up....
*1. Use either "some" or "certain"
*2. "Students" being 3rd person-plural can only take on the predicate "celebrate". (in this case, takes past form - celebrated)
*3. " Students" in this context can only be expressed as a concrete noun with the article "these".

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Kingsley1000(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2018
ME NO GO EVEN ATTEND D LECTURE SEF
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Kingsley1000(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Xtfield:
The lecturer does not know how to take advantage of a situation. He should have joined in the celebration. If I were in his shoes that's what I would have done.
HE GET LUCK SAY I NO BE STUDENT,I FOR DISRUPT THAT LECTURE THE WAY I DID IN 2014
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by ollah2: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2018
The lecturer is a Ghanaian
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Jethrolite(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2018
asuustrike2009:

If he postpone the class the students will be one to suffer especially if the course outline is wide
That school is just another Nigerian University and the one I went to, the lecturer was done with lectures after passing the scheme of work to the class through class rep. Only a dullard won't be able to keep up besides the resources available today are just amazing, I was in university when cyber cafes came newly and there were no smartphones. This lecturer had no reason to hold the class during the match.
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Sheggun1: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2018
If this is mat 322 class and the lecturer is prof taiwo of mathematics dept...... Then u r in soup
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by sinkhole: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2018
eleojo23:
Look at the number of students in the classshocked

How will they see what he is writing on the board?

Every school should adopt use of projector for delivering lectures to such a large crowd
How do you project a mathematics lecture or a physics lecture? Remember those are teaching lectures where problems are to be presented and solved on the board.
I will rather suggest a very large smart board but again where are we to get the electricity from shocked shocked
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by dejavuh0007(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2018
rioemmanuel:
*kindly ignore the grammatical errors in the first post*

Earlier today, in the spirit of football, certain unilorin students celebrated* Nigeria's victory against Iceland while lecture was ongoing* in class.

The lecturer seems to be unconcerned as recorded in the video. We hope the* celebration won't put these* happy students in one trouble or the other.

Up Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by EINSTEINPG: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Sheggun1:
If this is mat 322 class and the lecturer is prof taiwo of mathematics dept...... Then u r in soup
Taiwo doesn't take Mat 322 (Metric Space and Topology), but takes Mat 332 ( Numerical Analysis 2).
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by encryptjay(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Fear this kain lecturer ooo
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Sheggun1: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2018
EINSTEINPG:
Taiwo doesn't take Mat 322 (Metric Space and Topology), but takes Mat 332 ( Numerical Analysis 2).
It was a typing error......

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by tayo200(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2018
even if he wants to conduct test, I WILL NEVER ATTEND THAT class in the first place. So unpatriotic of him. he's not even concerned.. o ga o.. naso he serious reach... class by 5pm on a Friday... I trust LAUTECH... of the greatest ladokites...
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Diso60090(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Lazy Nigeria youth no one of them there know

Sy+8x4sy=
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2018
ruggedtimi:
See students for class.. shocked

I no know say you notice am... Is this environ condusive for learning like this cry

Naija academics system need serious upgrade
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
That school is just another Nigerian University and the one I went to, the lecturer was done with lectures after passing the scheme of work to the class through class rep. Only a dullard won't be able to keep up besides the resources available today are just amazing, I was in university when cyber cafes came newly and there were no smartphones. This lecturer had no reason to hold the class during the match.

He has every reason because there was no public holiday or notification for students to go watch the match. I supported the lecturer on whatever decision he takes afterward
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
eleojo23:
Look at the number of students in the classshocked

How will they see what he is writing on the board?

Every school should adopt use of projector for delivering lectures to such a large crowd

u can't use projector to solve calculations remember....by d way, there is a projector in dat class
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by ellizy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
can anyone please educate ate me on hoe to publish a book

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School / No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video / Students Caught In PDA At Babcock University To Be Punished - School Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.