Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found (52307 Views)

Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Sanchez01: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Modric has killed someone embarassed
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Sammiejokes(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
DIYhackers:
This is what is called loyalty, no the ones on Nairaland claiming to be Messi fans by mouth and fingers.

Messi is exhausted as far as national team is concerned. And even talking about club, he can only win trophies at barca. He can't repeat the same in any other club that's like taking a fish out of the waters.

Ronaldo is more complete a player than Messi and that's what he has proven again in Russia.

Ahmed Musa is even better than Messi in this world cup. Dude could be chasing highest goal scorer, if he continues scoring.
Where was ronaldo at 2010 and 2014 world cups. His team has not gotten to semi final all of una don dey shout competitive. He is in a better sqaud it as simple as that. The current argentina squad cannot qualify for world cup if not for him coming out of retirement.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Lexusgs430: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Person wey take hin life because of world cup, nah hin sabi. This players would keep collecting their mega bucks regardless.....
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by DonPikko: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sammiejokes:

Where was ronaldo at 2010 and 2014 world cups. His team has not gotten to semi final all of una don dey shout competitive. He is in a better sqaud it as simple as that. The current argentina squad cannot qualify for world cup if not for him coming out of retirement.
it's senseless to compare two greats
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by wildcatter23(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sammiejokes:

Bro, Ronaldo does not have a better squad. This Argentina squad has issues: yes.
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
WALLAHI MESSI IS THE NEXT WORLD FOOTBALLER THIS BOY DON'T NEED TO DIE
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by okenwaa(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
DIYhackers:
This is what is called loyalty, no the ones on Nairaland claiming to be Messi fans by mouth and fingers.

Messi is exhausted as far as national team is concerned. And even talking about club, he can only win trophies and awards at barca. He can't repeat the same in any other club that's like taking a fish out of the waters.

Ronaldo is more complete a player than Messi and that's what he has proven again in Russia.

Ahmed Musa is even better than Messi in this world cup. Dude could be chasing highest goal scorer, if he continues scoring.

True that!!
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by N0favors: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Alò ramirami
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Krissjones: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sammiejokes:

Portugal got to the semi finals in 2006 get your facts right.
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by uncjay(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
DIYhackers:

Messi is exhausted as far as national team is concerned. And even talking about club, he can only win trophies and awards at barca. He can't repeat the same in any other club that's like taking a fish out of the waters.

Someone committed suicide and you called it Loyalty. Are you OK?

Taking your life is not an option, no matter how passionate one is about anything. Such behaviour is way out of line and outrageous.
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
bmxshop:
He has been found.
That's great ! were you one of the search party.

What about " he has been funded" grin

my guy be careful oo !
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Adelivinggreat(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nairaland is for Nigerians. Enemies of Nigeria should pls move to biafraland. Musa issa goal
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by AdamuAudu: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
dominique:
I had a feeling it was going to get to this. Hope he's found unharmed sad
I agree with you. This Messi case dey wonder me. Abi na home trouble? I am also day dreaming as old as I am. Why Messi?
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Boyooosa(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na 30 ur old man dem dey treat like small pikin so?
Make dem no worry, he go come back immediately he realises that life without messi is sweeter.
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by ollah2: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
wildcatter23:

Bro, Ronaldo does not have a better squad. This Argentina squad has issues: yes.

Portugal has a better squad. Argentina is a team full of ONLY attackers. The midfield and defence is practically zero hence the reason Messi often plays as an AMF.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by wildcatter23(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
ollah2:

Portugal has a better squad. Argentina is a team full of ONLY attackers. The midfield and defence is practically zero hence the reason Messi often plays as an AMF.

Ok o.
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by adecz: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
So sad � sad ...

But, many Mess fans will
still go missing by the time Argentina
loses to Nigeria...
��� cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Pennywise(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
What an ieediot. He is age 30 being fed by his parents in a developed country. If that is not a symptom of a bigger problem, I don't know what is.
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by ddippset(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
DIYhackers:
This is what is called loyalty, not the ones on Nairaland claiming to be Messi fans by mouth and fingers.

So why didn't he prove it in South africa 2010 or Brazil 2014?

Did they tie his leg?

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by fapcrook(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2018
DabFrankNG:
Is that not stupidity?
it is stupidity combined with foolishness and mumuism
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by joe4christ(m): 12:09am On Jun 23, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

He is not a mumu!
It's called PASSION.
Every human should have what he would die for,
It could be football, music, wrestling, politics, power, even pùssy!!!
Just cuz ur passion is different doesn't mean u should judge him.

Viz.. Romeo died for Pùssy and Julie died for dìck yet they are celebrated globally. #Don't Judge

I can't die for anything mehn. Not even God!
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by enemyofprogress: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Another mumu left so soon
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 23, 2018
It isn't easy seeing a player you love being ridiculed because of the mistakes of one useless miscreant that call himself coach. Messi is really bn frustrated at the moment and it is affecting we lovers of good football. We cannot even argue and defend him in peace. Even to open some thread for here self, my heart go dey run marathon race. Argentina brought nothing buh shame to Messi. If only he knew, he should just have remained retired. Some people are extremist, they really can't take somethings. I pray God 'd help alot of people during this time. And He'd touch their heart not to think of suicide just because a player they love isn't doing well at the moment.

To me, no matter what happened. Messi remains the greatest footballer have ever known.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 23, 2018
ollah2:

Modric and rakitic bossed the midfield simply because Argentina doesn't have good midfielders and the few ones good are on the bench Pavon and Banega. Tho Pavon came up late. Do Maria was on the bench cos he has a knock in training and being a fragile guy, he didn't play. You just rush to reply without understanding

ddippset:
kid

Italy won the world cup in 1982 Paulo Rossi won the golden ball

Argentina won the world cup in 1986 Maradona won the golden ball

Brazil won the world cup in 1994 Romario won the golden ball

Thought you said the golden ball was for the losing team?

Kid.

Go back to school and learn how to construct correct sentences,
then graduate and come back to debate with me.
please you two should stop wasting your time on that maynia of a guy. He knows not a thing about football. Typical Penaldo/Headnaldo fans, so not surprised. Instead of them to counter your points with facts, they'd start insulting you. And to you Maynia and all your other Penaldo supporter, how you people think the worst world best player ever in history of football is a wonderful player that can be compared to Messi still baffles me. Penaldo won Puskas award in 2009 while at Manchester United and for past 9 years has never been nominated while Messi has been on the 2nd, 3rd list alongside Neymar 5 times. And this very same list since 9 years ago have many average players like essien, adebayor and co. If the likes of those average players can make the nomination list, is this not a disgrace to your Lucknaldo? That means since 2009, your tapnaldo has never score any wonderful and great goal. And to think the list is always 1 - 10 always wanna make me cry for the supporters of the worst world best of all time. And yet when we call him penaldo/Tapnaldo/Headnaldo, they result to abusing our ancestors. The media is intentionally doing this because Messi out-performed Tapnaldo in the club football this year, so they are helping him to outshine Messi in a 3 group matches at the world cup. God will surely come through for Messi at the end all the same. Media never blame/praise the right person anyway. Same way they were celebrating Penaldo instead of Bale after the UCL clash. They know the right person (The thug/miscreant turned coach of argentina for his useless formation and start-ups) to blame buh no they'd do everything to bring Messi down.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 23, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by classic007(m): 3:35am On Jun 23, 2018
AmuEwu:

No, this is not loyalty, this is madness

As far as I'm concerned no person or course is worth my life apart from my children

CR7 fans have over critized Messi. They seem to forget Portugal crashed out of the group stage of the last World Cup, while Messi dragged Argentina to the finals

Messi is not a fish out of water bro. After losing three straight finals I can say this Argentina team is exausted mentally, including Messi

Then again football is not worth anybody's life

Wow!!! Messi have lost many finals ooo. which I know my boy cr7 won't if you ask me
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by classic007(m): 3:39am On Jun 23, 2018
ollah2:

Every Argentina players play in top leagues. ...Portugal is nothing, nobody is there.over squad they worry Argentina

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Tunagee(m): 4:13am On Jun 23, 2018
chivera018:
Oyibos are naturally stupid.

They are fools, apart from being stupid.
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by TruckPark: 5:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Congratulations. Keep searching and Ye shall find. If the water never carry am pass river Niger.
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by yommen: 5:16am On Jun 23, 2018
DIYhackers:
This is what is called loyalty, not the ones on Nairaland claiming to be Messi fans by mouth and fingers.

First paragraph is crazy! Why would I go ahead and take my own life because of some Argentine who doesn't even care either I exist or not. Very irrational thought.
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by Ukalejohn(m): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Wtf are you even saying?
wildcatter23:
A true diehard fan. He died hard. That's foolishness at its peak. Messi would have to shake himself up and try a last hail Mary at the super eagles. If Messi fails, all Messi fans are free to be diehard fans in action.

At the end, Messi would get over this and have a füçking ball and someone will be drinking panadol and rat poison for another man problem. Clowns. This minor dip would not affect his earning or profile
Re: Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found by ganjaman: 5:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Perverts every where
TroubleMaker47:

He is not a mumu!
It's called PASSION.
Every human should have what he would die for,
It could be football, music, wrestling, politics, power, even pùssy!!!
Just cuz ur passion is different doesn't mean u should judge him.

Viz.. Romeo died for Pùssy and Julie died for dìck yet they are celebrated globally. #Don't Judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral / Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.