Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Skin Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Infection (345 Views)

This Skin Infection Is Killing My Joy Everyday / Skin Infection / Pls What Is The Name Of This Skin Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Infection by Skininfection: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
The solution you have been waiting for has finally crawl to your door step.

To be very brief with you .

Are you having this particular skin infection?
Have you been battling with it only God knows how long.

Have you gone for a test? Did your doctor actually found what the problem is with you? Where you placed under treatment but yet you share tears, since the problems turns worst or no improvement

You point now is what's really happening?
Are your symptoms in my list

1. Intense itching especially @ night on your private part, grion, kneels , buttock, in between fingers, Neck, Do boils constantly occur ?

2. Lumps or bumps around the head of your penis and scrotum? And it itches too?
3. Crawling sensation in your penis? Unconscious movement of your penis.

It's no joke to lost confidence due to your health issues. Check out my Signature and chat me up on WhatsApp for more details and solution.

(1) (Reply)

How To Train Your Brain To Fall Asleep In 1 Minute / Get Hard Erections With Mscum Herbal Pride! / Prostate enlargement.. Share your experience and success story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.