Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,680 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded (3350 Views)

4 Units Of 2007 Model Camry Sportz Toks Full Option Selling Fast / 2007 Model Toyota Camry Sportz Toks Full Option 4plugs / 2012 Model Toyota Camry Sportz Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by hubcruz(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Leather seats.
Thumb start.
Formica interior.
Reverse cam.
Blue tooth.
Ac chilling.
Nav System.
Alloy wheels.

Price: Call for pricing.

Call Mr Tony: 07064603556
Email: edaautos@gmail.com.
BBM: D8863984
Whats app: 07064603556
IG: @Hubcruz

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thanks for your patronage.

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by hubcruz(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2018
2018 Accord Sportz

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by hubcruz(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2018
more pics from camry

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by Cosplay: 4:05am On Jun 23, 2018
VINs please. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by hubcruz(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2018
a
Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by Cosplay: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2018

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by Cosplay: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by slegerman(m): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
God have mercy!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by sauceEEP(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Damn!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by emeks02: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jeeezzzz...

1 Like

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by delivryboy: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Who ever you are. May the Lord's blessings continue to locate you Mr. Cosplay. Great job bursting these criminals.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by OmobaDe10th(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Abeg let me make my point here. The whole point of full disclosure is for a customer to know what truly happened to a car from the date of manufacture till date. It will help the buyer make a proper decision on what he or she wants. I don't think there are mechanics that will be able to dictate that this car had all these damages during physical inspection.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by elshanAutos: 3:25am On Jun 24, 2018
OmobaDe10th:
Abeg let me make my point here. The whole point of full disclosure is for a customer to know what truly happened to a car from the date of manufacture till date. It will help the buyer make a proper decision on what he or she wants. I don't think there are mechanics that will be able to dictate that this car had all these damages during physical inspection.
You need a brand spanking new mechanic if your current one can’t detect these simple damages.

7 Likes

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by cmon(m): 1:36am On Jun 25, 2018
These dealers are wicked mehn.... shocked
Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by OmobaDe10th(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
elshanAutos:

You need a brand spanking new mechanic if your current one can’t detect these simple damages.
I don't think you understand what I said. Most mechanics will not know if an airbag was replaced or not. I have seen a case where the complete dash board and roof mat where changed and faulty and deployed airbag where not replaced at all. The rewire just did some connections and used his computer to wipe the warning signal and nobody could tell that the airbags where not replaced. So don't call the issue of airbag a simple damage.

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by Readonee35L(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
cmon:
These dealers are wicked mehn.... shocked
That car right there cost millions of naira to import and repair it .
Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by elshanAutos: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
OmobaDe10th:

I don't think you understand what I said. Most mechanics will not know if an airbag was replaced or not. I have seen a case where the complete dash board and roof mat where changed and faulty and deployed airbag where not replaced at all. The rewire just did some connections and used his computer to wipe the warning signal and nobody could tell that the airbags where not replaced. So don't call the issue of airbag a simple damage.
My retort, still stands firmly. Just go by it, and forget all you just typed grin
Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Readonee35L:

Then the dealer should confidently post the VIN here so anyone interested will know what his getting involved with. These dealers buy flooded cars, import them and service them then sell at almost same price of brand new. Only for you to buy the car and every week it's one electronic fault or the other, then months later the car is falling apart due to corrosion. Just look at the extent of damage this car had, now call the op and you will be shocked at the price tag.

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
O boy dealers don hear am for ur hand o...
Cosplay:

grin

1 Like

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bros why u mute nah? Sshhhuuuuu!
Lol...
hubcruz:
a

1 Like

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by HybridWatchDog: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
But these cars shaa, especially the Camry blew me away. I was just imagining both cars in my garage as part of my fleet. Before uncle cosplay come wake me up from drooling about them and bring me back to reality, nothing spoil shaa. Make all these dealers try dey improve in advertising their cars properly naa.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by thebigkendo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Readonee35L:

Assuming you are in the market for a 2018 camry or accord for a loved one(eg you wife)..in all honesty would your buy any of the above? Even at a discounted rate.. Lets say like 1m less than present market value.

Yes or No

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2018
It is depressing to know that this car will end up being purchased by someone. God bless you, Cosplay.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by cmon(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Readonee35L:

And so? These dealers are wicked! So why sell a car that was repaired at the same cost of a clean titled car? Why not come out clean, tell the buyer that the car was in an accident and everything was fixed. Then drop the cost accordingly, while offering the buyer the option of a clean titled car with a higher cost. It's still business... Let the buyer make the right decision.

From the front view of the fixed honda, I can already see that the bonnet does not align with the body of the car, especially that driver's side.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by Readonee35L(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2018
cmon:

And so? These dealers are wicked! So why sell a car that was repaired at the same cost of a clean titled car? Why not come out clean, tell the buyer that the car was in an accident and everything was fixed. Then drop the cost accordingly, while offering the buyer the option of a clean titled car with a higher cost. It's still business... Let the buyer make the right decision.

From the front view of the fixed honda, I can already see that the bonnet does not align with the body of the car, especially that driver's side.
Nobody has said anything about the car being right or it being a Good buy.

The only thing I said was millions were spent on that ride.

Now looking at the pictures.
The car had a front collision that deployed all the airbags.
The steering and passenger bags must have been replaced.
But I can't say the same for the curtain airbags. And if the airbag module was reset or replaced.

That one is left for the buyer to find out if he is diligent enough.
But if airbags were properly replaced.
Not a bad buy for the right price.
Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by newbie2018: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2018
sometimes we see flashy cars suddenly go up in flames or have a drastic accidents on the road and we tag the owners 'yahoo boys or ritualists' have we bothered to know the history of the cars we bought.

do you know if your car is hunted by the previous owners who might have died in those cars, look at the front two air bags popped in theae photos... a whole family might have died there and you think their ghosts will just let you enjoy what killed them or where they died.

on this note I tell the Nigerian auto car dealer... please always provide a history of your car and the history should affect the pricing of the vehicle... the new buyer has to know if he can handle the aftermath of buying a hunted vehicle.

everything on sale is call me for pricing... This is Nigeria, many persons be criminal.

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Model Toyota Camry Sportz And 2018 Honda Accord Sportz Toks Fully Loaded by kuntash: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2018
All these plenty talk sef, I haven't seen where the blame was alloted the govt for the hike of clearing that's been adjudged the highest in the world today...

I agree, dealers need be honest to a very large extent considering these are sales items that affects the lives of people when in use. But I tell you, the govt aren't helping issues.

In the US for example an accidented or salvage vehicle is very cheap to buy Irrespective of status of airbags etc, even if it's a minor dent, the value crashes heavily so also everything that concerns its resale etc..

But why should the customs here forbid to do that but rather consider waive in import duty only on major dents with airbag deployment... Thats a draconian mentality.

And the system isn't encouraging cleaner environment by encouraging dealers or Nigerians alike to buy newer vehicles due to the huge duty on them, imagine paying millions to clear a 4 or 5yr old vehicle.. It's so ridiculous...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Bmw 316i / Check For Flood Damage Before You Buy (free) With Odometer Check +2348060365068 / Sold!! SOLD!! SOLD! Toks 2014 Toyota Avalon XLE Available 7m Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.