Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY - Art, Graphics & Video (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY (106727 Views)

My Creative Design Gallery Check It Out / A Visit To Nike Art Gallery Nigeria. (photos, Video) / GALLANTCREATIVE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY by aktem(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26

Re: GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY by ShenTeh(m): 7:35am On Jan 27
DonationWorld:
Beware aktem is a Scammer

I recently fell victim to what can only be described as a scam in the guise of a logo design service. I am writing this review to warn others about the potential pitfalls of trusting their hard-earned money with aktem

From the outset, everything seemed legitimate. However, as soon as I paid for their services, the nightmare began.

Firstly communication became -sporadic,.. and the promised initial design concepts were delayed without any reasonable explanation. When the designs finally arrived, they were .shockingly amateurish, as if they were created by someone with no design experience whatsoever. The promised revisions were either not implemented or done haphazardly, resulting in a logo that was far from what I had envisioned.

To add insult to injury, the final files were delivered in a format that was practically unusable for any professional application. Attempts to contact aktem for a refund or even a reasonable resolution were met with silence. It became evident that this so-called logo design service was nothing more than a front to scam unsuspecting clients.

My advice to anyone considering aktem or any similar service is to exercise extreme caution. Do thorough research, read reviews from multiple sources, and, if possible, seek recommendations from trusted sources before parting with your money. Falling for such scams not only results in financial loss but also wasted time and frustration. Learn from my mistake and avoid aktem at all costs.

I have very similar experience with this logo guy. He is a professional fraudster.
Re: GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY by aktem(m): 8:37am On Jan 27
ShenTeh:

I have very similar experience with this logo guy. He is a professional fraudster.

Nice try, Using another account I guess.
For the sake of clarity, so people can really be convinced that I'm a scammer, can you provide/upload an evidence of how I scammed you? You have 24 hours.
Re: GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY by ShenTeh(m): 9:55am On Jan 27
aktem:

Nice try, Using another account I guess.
For the sake of clarity, so people can really be convinced that I'm a scammer, can you provide/upload an evidence of how I scammed you? You have 24 hours.

Well, for your comfort. I don't know the original poster. But since you think everyone parades dozens of monikers like you, I expect you to behave true to form.

You gave me 24 hours ultimatum. That's the only reason I am not going to share your fraud with me yet. I will gladly wait for you to do your worse after the 24 hours before I out with your dirt.
Re: GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY by DonationWorld(f): 11:44am On Jan 27
ShenTeh:

I am telling you, he is also a very professional Gas Lighter
Re: GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY by ShenTeh(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27
DonationWorld:

I am telling you, he is also a very professional Gas Lighter

I read our chats to my children and this was exactly what my 10 yr-old said.
Re: GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY by DonationWorld(f): 9:49pm On Jan 27
ShenTeh:

I read our chats to my children and this was exactly what my 10 yr-old said.

It's unfortunate that, like in any profession, there may be individuals who engage in dubious practices within the field of graphic design like aktem. Such actions can undermine the reputation of the entire industry and impact clients negatively.

It's crucial for clients to be cautious when selecting a graphic designer, ensuring they thoroughly vet the professional or agency they choose to work with. Honest communication, clear expectations, and a detailed agreement can help mitigate potential issues and allow not to fall victim to Graphic Designers like aktem
Re: GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY by aktem(m): 12:14am On Jan 28
Re: GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY by aktem(m): 12:14am On Jan 28
DonationWorld:

It's unfortunate that, like in any profession, there may be individuals who engage in dubious practices within the field of graphic design like aktem. Such actions can undermine the reputation of the entire industry and impact clients negatively.

It's crucial for clients to be cautious when selecting a graphic designer, ensuring they thoroughly vet the professional or agency they choose to work with. Honest communication, clear expectations, and a detailed agreement can help mitigate potential issues and allow not to fall victim to Graphic Designers like aktem

All talks and no evidence/proof, Send a screenshot/picture of the logo I designed for you here, screenshot of payment receipt and how I scammed you, you are just writing epistles, send it here on this thread, Our whatsapp conversation.
Stop being a coward, don't be scared, send all proofs/evidence here, then I'll take you serious.

I should also thank immensely you for posting your " epistle" regularly on my page, It keeps my thread on the Frontpage & I even get compliments & patronage for my services the more, please put more effort.

Evidence dey..lol

Re: GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY by aktem(m): 12:19am On Jan 28
ShenTeh:

Well, for your comfort. I don't know the original poster. But since you think everyone parades dozens of monikers like you, I expect you to behave true to form.

You gave me 24 hours ultimatum. That's the only reason I am not going to share your fraud with me yet. I will gladly wait for you to do your worse after the 24 hours before I out with your dirt.

I'm waiting.
Re: GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY by aktem(m): 12:28am On Jan 28
Project: Beautiful Ebook Design done for a nairaland client last week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

2d/3d Art Gallery / Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.