Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 (4859 Views)

Volkswagen Vento Manual Cars Both With Or Without AC Available #08096577304 / SOLD: Golf 2 Saloon Without Ac(tokunbo) #6I0K 08096577304 / NO LONGER FOR SALE: Vento Manual Without AC Registered #490k 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by Glorylynn: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
what brand of weed is this? oshogbo?

most likely oshogbo.

see u guys again on the 20th page.
bye 4 Now
Bro if you import cars you would understand what's going on,if this car is from Europe then I can actually tell you that's the price range,the cost of clearing this car is the same as the price of clearing a Toyota Corolla 05,06,07 as well as big daddy.
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:39am On Jul 04, 2018
Glorylynn:

Bro if you import cars you would understand what's going on,if this car is from Europe then I can actually tell you that's the price range,the cost of clearing this car is the same as the price of clearing a Toyota Corolla 05,06,07 as well as big daddy.

pally, forget all these.
one major aspect of business that many people fail to understand is the principle of prevailing market prices.

Firstly, this is a pre1999 vehicle and even though I don't clear cars, I don't think the custom duty will be same with those cars u mentioned above .

secondly, this is a 2 door vehicle aka 1 door. the market for this kinda vehicle is not readily available in Nigeria.

thirdly, this is a manual vehicle.. do I still need to go ahead with details? a non sports Japanese manual transmission vehicle? SMH

fourthly, this car doesn't come with factory AC.
I don't still think I should educate u on this as well. these are prerequisites to be a car talk/autos member.

lastly, the arrogance of the seller. even if they usually say with the right attitude u can sell just about anything for just about any amount..... is this the kind of attitude they were referring to?

so pally spare me all the gibberish talk and let's make 100pgs on this thread. the days of John the Baptist are over, many have been enlightened and no one will fall prey to this jaguda sale.

oya help me beg the op to wash the car first and then repost @ least let's feed our eyes e'en tho it will never be sold @ that price.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by chibecanglobal(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

pally, forget all these.
one major aspect of business that many people fail to understand is the principle of prevailing market prices.

Firstly, this is a pre1999 vehicle and even though I don't clear cars, I don't think the custom duty will be same with those cars u mentioned above .

secondly, this is a 2 door vehicle aka 1 door. the market for this kinda vehicle is not readily available in Nigeria.

thirdly, this is a manual vehicle.. do I still need to go ahead with details? a non sports Japanese manual transmission vehicle? SMH

fourthly, this car doesn't come with factory AC.
I don't still think I should educate u on this as well. these are prerequisites to be a car talk/autos member.

lastly, the arrogance of the seller. even if they usually say with the right attitude u can sell just about anything for just about any amount..... is this the kind of attitude they were referring to?

so pally spare me all the gibberish talk and let's make 100pgs on this thread. the days of John the Baptist are over, many have been enlightened and no one will fall prey to this jaguda sale.

oya help me beg the op to wash the car first and then repost @ least let's feed our eyes e'en tho it will never be sold @ that price.
All you keep churning out up here is plain balderdash. You thinking confirms you have never gone beyond your armchair to know what actually goes on in he used car market at least in the last 3 years. It shows you are a very lazy liar. It still confirms the assertions I made that you are a frustrated individual who is trying to find an avenue to vent his hopeless conditions on. Just keep on perching on these threads and maybe your conditions will improve.
But prepare to go to the next thread because I have already got part-payment for this particular car and once the deal closes it will be marked SOLD as usual
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
chibecanglobal:
All you keep churning out up here is plain balderdash. You thinking confirms you have never gone beyond your armchair to know what actually goes on in he used car market at least in the last 3 years. It shows you are a very lazy liar. It still confirms the assertions I made that you are a frustrated individual who is trying to find an avenue to vent his hopeless conditions on. Just keep on perching on these threads and maybe your conditions will improve.
But prepare to go to the next thread because I have already got part-payment for this particular car and once the deal closes it will be marked SOLD as usual

provide proof na

na by mouth to sell car. u never get any part pmt anywhere for this car.
which mumu last three years?

ur price tag shows u have been thinking thru ur balls all these while. go and ask for the prevailing price of that 2door manual 97 corolla without AC.

ask ur mates how dey sell then take a nice shower using iron brush before coming Here to apologize.

1.1ko 2.9 ni

someone gave u N1,000 and u tot it's part payment? na sympathy gift oh, no be part payment abi the car na 2k?

2 Likes

Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by cgc2000: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
madgoat:

He should have put it at 2M so we know he is into auto comedy. grin
The car will rust there and end up being sold to aboki as condemned metal scrap. grin grin grin
Deal closed Today..So look for the next available thread to perch on. tontos perezosos locos!!!
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by madgoat(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
cgc2000:
Deal closed Today..So look for the next available thread to perch on. tontos perezosos locos!!!

Liar... Keep consoling yourself on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by freida1993(f): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
You have never sold any reasonable car on this forum even though someone can fall mugu to you ,its this buns that you will sell so soon,just say you are abandoning the thread because of the bashing you were receiving. Who with his right sense will even count 200k for this wafer biscuit. We know this format, once you get bashing, next thing we see is SOLD.

1 Like

Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by chibecanglobal(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
freida1993:
You have never sold any reasonable car on this forum even though someone can fall mugu to you ,its this buns that you will sell so soon,just say you are abandoning the thread because of the bashing you were receiving. Who with his right sense will even count 200k for this wafer biscuit. We know this format, once you get bashing, next thing we see is SOLD.
No need wasting your precious time and mb here...if you are so lazy that all you do is hop on auto threads to "bash" me ,kindly apply to have your dreams realised by jumping here to select as many threads as possible. Your contributions highly needed. No rules . just scribble anything I mean anything writing pad can allow you scribble. Oya 12 go!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/chibecanglobal/topics
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by lasthero: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew

OMo ale jati jati
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2018
bros chibecan, I am 90percent sure u "can not" (not "have not".....note the tense) sell this car.

but then I'll give u the remaining 10percent probability that u sold this car for less than 700k.

stop deceiving urself else we begin to see u as someone with an acute mental condition.

if u provide any form of proof that u sold this car for more than 700k I will gladly apologize to u.... here and now.... on this platform.

#nobonlysoldnasoldier#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by cgc2000: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
bros chibecan, I am 90percent sure u "can not" (not "have not".....note the tense) sell this car.

but then I'll give u the remain 10percent that u sold this car for less than 700k.

stop deceiving urself else we begin to see u as someone with an acute mental condition.

if u provide any form of proof that u sold this car for more than 700k I will gladly apologize to u.... here and now.... on this platform.

#nobonlysoldnasoldier#
No wahala Oga. this thread is dead. Nobody is reading it anymore. kindly move to any of the other live threads pls.
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2018
freida1993:

na xo na.... sold.

but lemme clarify a few things. I'm not the type to seek out trouble in the event of none... however, this guy's case is critical. he is arrogant, aggressive and most of all.... unreasonable esp with the prices or his cars..... whenever I come across his threads I see him talking thrash upandan like a dumb bunny and it grieves me seriously, that's y I decided to cut his wings once and for all.

please pardon his excesses, we are working round the clock to ensure he recovers his manners and senses and I assure u, in the next two years the "chibecan" u see today.... U SHALL SEE "THEM" NO MORE!

The chibecan I mean is this arrogant, mannerless and deluded fellow here, after full recovery....he'll be as humble as a sheep, harmless as a dove and wiser than King Solomon.

also the quoted them refers to the numerous monikers exhibiting the same madness.

Hope u catch my drift? Nudge not Bash!!!
Peace
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2018
cgc2000:
No wahala Oga. this thread is dead. Nobody is reading it anymore. kindly move to any of the other live threads pls.

nah, we just starting..... it'll soon be moved to FP.
watch and learn. we must hit 100pgs after u have tendered apologies to everyone u hurt emotionally without any due cause
.... then we'll review the closure of the thread!

@freida1993
can u see the changes?
note the intended appeal "pls" in his comment?
don't worry he's "WORK IN PROGRESS"
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by freida1993(f): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself buy selling and buying your imaginary cars.who even gave an ancient man like you phone,you are still in the stone age and should be banned from using the internet.
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by Armstrong34(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
but chibecan am still confused on how ridiculous your prices are.....I would never forget the 1987 golf 2 you advertised for #900k....bros haba at least take correction, everybody is complaining about ur attitude... this is a faceless forum buh u should not misuse the privilege and be rude to people because ur destiny helper might come from NL....even if u peck ur prices high....there is how u would talk to a customer and he can even do better than you are expecting.... some can just splash as much às #50k due to ur benevolence..... guy change ur attitude.,.. from what am seeing you the only auto dealer whose thread is always amusing...... I bet if you can innovate.... you already have the audience and fans...forget most of we here really Like you because u quite different and funny.....most Nairalanders overe here are Billionaires.... don't look down on any bro....try and start advertising autos from 2003 upwards and it's not a must u make #1m profit from a deal,don't be too greedy...little drops of water make an ocean...making ur clients happy and satisfied should be priority so that they can recommend your services to other people and even come back again....that's how u create wealth not sitting and waiting for one Santa-claus who would pay #5m for that car
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by madgoat(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Armstrong34:
but chibecan am still confused on how ridiculous your prices are.....I would never forget the 1987 golf 2 you advertised for #900k....bros haba at least take correction, everybody is complaining about ur attitude... this is a faceless forum buh u should not misuse the privilege and be rude to people because ur destiny helper might come from NL....even if u peck ur prices high....there is how u would talk to a customer and he can even do better than you are expecting.... some can just splash as much às #50k due to ur benevolence..... guy change ur attitude.,.. from what am seeing you the only auto dealer whose thread is always amusing...... I bet if you can innovate.... you already have the audience and fans...forget most of we here really Like you because u quite different and funny.....most Nairalanders overe here are Billionaires.... don't look down on any bro....try and start advertising autos from 2003 upwards and it's not a must u make #1m profit from a deal,don't be too greedy...little drops of water make an ocean...making ur clients happy and satisfied should be priority so that they can recommend your services to other people and even come back again....that's how u create wealth not sitting and waiting for one Santa-claus who would pay #5m for that car

Forget the guy. He is an imaginary fantasy car dealer.
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
cgc is a nice guy, really really nice... just tht he sometimes behaves as if he is touched in the head.

sometimes I ask myself, where does he think from? is his brain for fancy? y is he thinking from his balls?

if u meet him in person sef u will not only pity him, u will like the guy cos he is funny. u cannot hate on the guy if u see him up close.

he'd be making funny. comments like: "if I sell this golf 2 for 2.5m e go make better brain oh"
or
"the next customer that comes here I'll tell him any car here is 10m"

and I'd be like...... waoh.... how many tablets did u take.? he'd be like what?
I'd say "I meant the tramadol", how many tablets?

lolz.... he is my man sha
Re: SOLD,SOLD!!orolla 2 Door Manual Without AC Toks 1.1M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:22am On Jul 09, 2018
chibecan I Neva see any apology oh. where u dey na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*SOLD**SOLD*2018 Lexus Rx350 F-sport: Port-Harcourt / Jincheng (motorcycle) Okada Forsale @ A Very Good Price / Strong And Kinky Toyota Previa Family Space-bus.n520k+pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.