Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Dream I Had: Kanayo O. Kanayo Is In It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dream I Had: Kanayo O. Kanayo Is In It. (496 Views)

E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo O Kanayo Dance At An Event (Video) / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dream I Had: Kanayo O. Kanayo Is In It. by CDCEO001: 3:08am On Jun 23, 2018
Had this dream couple of days ago.
I woke up with the fear I had in the dream, it felt so real.

So in the dream I was in a mansion belonging to a rich man, I was at the guest house or boys quarters side. I can't tell if I live in that house or visited a friend that lives there and work for the rich man.
There seemed to be a celebration or some occasion going on, as many people were coming in the compound.

At a point Kanayo O. Kanayo arrived with his daughter in a matching royal blue outfit, his daughter was around 13 years old, light skin and brown hair (almost blonde hair). Some people were asking how come no one knew he had a beautiful daughter. Some said he came to campaign for his political ambitions, some said we are in Abia State but he is campaigning for Imo State position.
People were hailing at him and some were running towards him to shake his hand.
The friend or colleague I was with in the guest house wanted to go and meet Kanayo, I told him there was no need for that now, but he went ahead, when he got there Kanayo seems to ignore him and others that were coming to him at the time and went inside the mansion with his daughter and my friend and some others felt embarrassed.

I was in the guest house with that my friend/colleague when they sent someone from the mansion to call him to come to the mansion, that they need his services there... I think is services related to IT. That my friend was happy that he is going to make some money, I was happy for him too and I told him to remember me when they pay him for the services, he said no wahala. He then go to the main house to meet the politicians and rich people there and I was left alone in the guest house waiting him to return.
I waited for long and he did not come back to the guest house, I was a bit worried and wonder if he was having some difficulty offering his services to them. I then went outside the main house window to try and figure out what was going on inside the house as everywhere was very quiet and no sign of people outside anymore.
From the window I could hear my friend begging them to pay him and they were telling him there was no money and they seemed to be threatening him too. I was shocked and said to myself that these people are wicked oooo.

As I was there some tough hefty looking men drove in the compound and some of them went inside the mansion. After sometimes I heard gun shots from the mansion and the othe men outside also drew their guns and started shooting. I ran as fast as i could inside the guest house and kept hearing gun shots. The men came looking for me around the guest house. I could see them from inside and they couldn't see me from outside, but they shot whenever I make any sound inside.
No sign of my friend, no sign of Kanayo or his daughter, I don't know who was still alive inside the mansion or who is dead. Don't know who's side the shooter are on.
I kept hiding and changing positions and they kept shooting when they hear anything from the guest house, but did not come inside..... Was still going on when I woke up and sweating.

Oya make una explain am, I don try to write small.
Hope I did not do too bad with the way I wrote it.
Wonder if anyone will find it interesting to read.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Govt Shut Down Bodija Market After Butchers Protest / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At PDP Rally / Urgent: Inec Registration Center In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.