Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Bukola Saraki Visits The Eagles Before Iceland Game And The Team Succeeded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Visits The Eagles Before Iceland Game And The Team Succeeded (870 Views)

Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Visits The Eagles Before Iceland Game And The Team Succeeded by activistjohnny(m): 3:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Remember Buhari called the Eagles before Croatia game and we lost; Saraki visits the Eagles before Iceland game and the team succeeded!
Buhari is the problem. Watch the Video below. More government officials should keep vising Super Eagles till Semi-Final Stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwW76P-RCJ8

1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits The Eagles Before Iceland Game And The Team Succeeded by EASY39(m): 3:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Saraki My Man Pdp Is Waiting For You.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits The Eagles Before Iceland Game And The Team Succeeded by activistjohnny(m): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2018
more photos

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits The Eagles Before Iceland Game And The Team Succeeded by manmoraskk: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Yesterday was one of the moment I proud to be Nigeria. Lol.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits The Eagles Before Iceland Game And The Team Succeeded by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Bubu right now;

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits The Eagles Before Iceland Game And The Team Succeeded by lawalosky(m): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2018
op modify this post Asap...
buhari is the problem. part..
that i dont agree
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits The Eagles Before Iceland Game And The Team Succeeded by Tarzan360(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari should not make any attempt calling super eagles on phone on tuesday or else i will be busy calling him out on this forum with 360 degree force

(1) (Reply)

Meet One Of The Governorship Aspirants To Contest Against Ugwuanyi In 2019 / Saraki, Melaye, Ben-Murray Bruce attend Ojude-Oba in grand style / Meet The PDP Presidential Aspirant, All From North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.