Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' (29889 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Bobrisky Supports Liz Anjorin's Blasting Of Ronke Oshodi Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by HomeOfMe(f): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
azraeljaheel:

I guess sharing testimonies in church too Na bad thing.... When you have let them know Na God do am... Anybody pained can kiss my hairy fair ass or better still commit suicide
Sharing testimony in church is even risky. Recently I've discovered that you have as many enemies in church than outside-people beefing your success. I'd rather thank God by putting some money in the envelope and throwing it in the offering box and give to the needy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by AntiWailer: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ronke is right

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by mynaijadj(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Na money cause wahala....... Angelizzy look what you have done to me... Na money be fine sista
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by mikeconfidence(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
If you nor get money, shut your mouth! However, ronke was only trying to help those noisy and lousy husband snatchers! ;DIf you nor get money, shut your mouth! However, ronke was only trying to help those noisy and lousy husband snatchers!
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Sharing testimony in church is even risky. Recently I've discovered that you have as many enemies in church than outside-people beefing your success. I'd rather thank God by putting some money in the envelope and throwing it in the offering box and give to the needy.

Yeah..... So true....
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by fattyG: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
I think Ronke is right. Must they flaunt their material gifts on social medias?
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by baby124: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Liz is fast becoming a nuisance...

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by Yinxies(f): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin grin grin

Adekdammy:
Is that liz also bleached her brain as well?
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by Babaflenjor: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
LIZZY ANJORIN E.R.A.N.K.O, AN A.N.I.M.A.L IN HUMAN SKIN

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by Loversminds: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
And that Liz will consider herself as Nollywood star. Rest in peace nollywood

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by enemyofprogress: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Shameless prostitutes calling themselves celebrities
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by enemyofprogress: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Loversminds:
And that Liz will consider herself as Nollywood star. Rest in peace nollywood
the thing tire me
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by cheff1980: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
I will highly disappointed if sis ronke replied the naughty lizzard....
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by RexTramadol1: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
This Lizzy is as worthless as used tissue

Autobiography Wey in 5years time people don forget say you ever own

How's the silly things she's engaging in an achievement

She's not even an actress, she's merely an osere tiata (theatre act)

Person Wey suppose they hold costume in saner climes.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Aunty Lizzy!!.... Thanks for putting her in her place...
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by wyqay: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
omo na so grin
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by goaldynboy: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
See their haggard Afonjezee faces! After some sufferstcatedd M0rr0n will say they respect their elders! See how that Ol0sh0 is abusing her elder as if she will not get old one day!!
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by sangresan(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
This gal has a serious problem ooo...

Ronke no mention anybody na.

Why you cum take am personal?

How many times have you seen Omotola or Genevieve or Funke flaunting cars unnecessarily?

Na those of you wey never feature in any great film dey make noise pass sha.
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by babatee90(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Is dis lizzy selling pepper or what? No single level of professionalism...she just rants like omo alata

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by beetruth: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
This Lizzy is just a totally uncouth, gutter mouth being. The lady mentioned no name and said repeatedly that Yoruba culture even advises that when you progress it is best you hide it.
Yet this ashawo actresses will be flaunting assets that everyone knows there N200 CD movies can't even fund not to talk of buy them yet a lot see them as role models.
What a being

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by sleekyonyx(f): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Old sluts... this Liz and her aproko, she can insult for Africa. Comment rubbish on her post and she'll finish ur entire generation with curse. I wonder how their husbands cope with them. I had to unfollow her asap on instagram she's a bad role model. Don't know y they can't take example from the likes of Omotola, Rita Dominic, Genevieve and co. Yeyebrities.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by Dotman2210(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
goldbim:
This Lizzy seems like a lousy and uncouth woman..Anty elepe smiley
as in ehn no be small, she is just too razz

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by hkidola00(m): 1:25am On Jun 24, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

And bleaching their toto
hmmm,do ladies bleach toto?
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2018
hkidola00:
hmmm,do ladies bleach toto?

Well well.... My one time ex is a living witness
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by hkidola00(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Well well.... My one time ex is a living witness
no wonder my girlfriend pussyyyy is looking fairer recently
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by Naijapledge: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke in her earlier post recalls that she's clearly not happy with her colleagues and celebrities posting their worldly possessions on social media.

She also said all the social media beef aren't necesary too, Though she didn't call names, but this comes just 24 hours after actress Nkechi Blessing and actor Ijebuu showed off their new cars as well as Toyin Abraham and Mercy Aigbe's recent social media beef/stunt.

Lizzy Anjorin reacts;

Watch video below...

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/actress-liz-anjorin-slams-ronke-oshodi-calls-old-jobless-begger

Cc; lalasticlala

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7305213_20180623064512_jpege99a6e8f36e9c9f620a4eb46d3ff1871

https://naijapledge.com

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
hkidola00:
no wonder my girlfriend pussyyyy is looking fairer recently

She don join the crew brother
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' by hkidola00(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

She don join the crew brother
huh?? what name should we call such crew... "pussyyyy bleacher"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands / Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) / Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.