Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

2018 Budget: Buhari And The NASS Which Of Them Is Lying? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2018 Budget: Buhari And The NASS Which Of Them Is Lying? (457 Views)

Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos) / Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 Budget: Buhari And The NASS Which Of Them Is Lying? by Amba555(f): 5:29am On Jun 23, 2018
Heard on news few days ago of our president lamenting over the reduction in some projects to be done by the executive and increase in the NASS budget.

Now NASS has come out to say they only reduced the budget slightly to fund other important projects that will cover every geo political zone in the country.

It's clear both parties are trading blames and the question is who do we believe?

NASS revealed 2016 and 2017 funds for the second Niger bridge was NEVER used and I wonder if it was not used where did the money go cos Buhari always asked for supplementary budgets as if the previous ones are never enough

Make una put mouth oh....where are we heading to in naija?

When you go to other countries you marvel but when you are in Nigeria you just want to kill our politicians for miss using our funds.
Re: 2018 Budget: Buhari And The NASS Which Of Them Is Lying? by jamilto(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2018
[s][/s][b][/b]The Nass of cuz, don't even ask me why becuz am feeling headache, I can't shout!
Re: 2018 Budget: Buhari And The NASS Which Of Them Is Lying? by Amba555(f): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2018
jamilto:
[s][/s][b][/b]The Nass of cuz, don't even ask me why becuz am feeling headache, I can't shout!
Hahaha...I will definitely ask oh...why do you think its the NASS? They said the projects stated in the budget didn't really go round and might not really impact the economy that's why they changed the budget.
Re: 2018 Budget: Buhari And The NASS Which Of Them Is Lying? by bobnatlo(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2018
Both of them
Re: 2018 Budget: Buhari And The NASS Which Of Them Is Lying? by Jax1: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2018
The greatest liar here is buhari and the criminal bmc bastards
Re: 2018 Budget: Buhari And The NASS Which Of Them Is Lying? by ashjay001(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2018
Amba555:
Heard on news few days ago of our president lamenting over the reduction in some projects to be done by the executive and increase in the NASS budget.

Now NASS has come out to say they only reduced the budget slightly to fund other important projects that will cover every geo political zone in the country.

It's clear both parties are trading blames and the question is who do we believe?

NASS revealed 2016 and 2017 funds for the second Niger bridge was NEVER used and I wonder if it was not used where did the money go cos Buhari always asked for supplementary budgets as if the previous ones are never enough

Make una put mouth oh....where are we heading to in naija?

When you go to other countries you marvel but when you are in Nigeria you just want to kill our politicians for miss using our funds.

Go n back n read, without sentiments. NASS said, d funds for d 2nd Niger bridge was used n it was refunded to govt coffers.

D FG said, d budget was distorted. NASS didn't deny that, they just claim, they used d funds in other regions.

NASS didn't deny, increasing their budget, they just gave reasons why, it was increased!

The only issue I see is, NASS not carrying d executive along, during their permutations n combinationssad

FG spoke d truth, NASS is just trying to justify their actions.

(1) (Reply)

R-APC Emergence Worries Us, Says Yari / INEC Announces Temporary Suspension Of Voter Registration / Heavy Security In Ado Ekiti As Buhari Leads APC Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.