Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke (43024 Views)

Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) / Justin Bieber's Influence On Wizkid's Career [video] / Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by INFOTECH2: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by DWJOBScom(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

My brother, those things are nothing. I am sure you can learn from the real legendary superstars like Michael Jackson and some other NBA legends/ American artistes. It fades away in no time and keeping up becomes a big time challenge. Mistakes like these could cost him everything.

Don't mind those kids

They've never seen anything to realise that the mighty crashes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by enemyofprogress: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
That dude issa big snub! pride goeth before a fall
just becurse he refused to make you his baby mama

firstborns full of arrogance should humble themselves! Most of you made your mothers to settle for men dey didn't really luv!
Oya, let d fight begins... I don wear my bullet proof
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by Pat081: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

My brother, those things are nothing. I am sure you can learn from the real legendary superstars like Michael Jackson and some other NBA legends/ American artistes. It fades away in no time and keeping up becomes a big time challenge. Mistakes like these could cost him everything.
Do u knw how many Africans country Michael Jackson send help to wen he was alive?? Please go back to dat his songs heal the world how many people do dat ?
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by georgeceekay: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

its even worse when one goes into a life of drugs and women.

Its so easy for him to fall.
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by owomida1: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pat081:
Do u knw how many Africans country Michael Jackson send help to wen he was alive?? Please go back to dat his songs heal the world how many people do dat ?

Lol. How is that a talking point? In the end, he got super broke. Period.
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by Pat081: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

Lol. How is that a talking point? In the end, he got super broke. Period.
hmmmmm says who ?do u think If he is alive people will nt still b listing to his songs more than dos ones we have now
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by Judolisco(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
As long as he keeps releasing hits those things do not matter. The most important thing is releasing songs. As he is currently, wizkid definitely earns more than $30k in royalties monthly from his albums. Should he stop singing and disappear, he will never suffer. So rest your case.
dis is d dumbest comment I have ever read
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by owomida1: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pat081:
hmmmmm says who ?do u think If he is alive people will nt still b listing to his songs more than dos ones we have now

Na wa oh. I am talking of how he died broke and in debt, you are talking about listening to his songs. Pls I won't go further if you can't focus on the talking point.

1 Like

Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by RZArecta2(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/habits-that-might-ruin-wizkids-career/
tell your boy to stop doing drugs before we get another Majek Fashek situation but this time on an astronomic level. Those greater than him have fallen yet the world moved on
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by naijacentric(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
As long as he keeps releasing hits those things do not matter. The most important thing is releasing songs. As he is currently, wizkid definitely earns more than $30k in royalties monthly from his albums. Should he stop singing and disappear, he will never suffer. So rest your case.
u be mumu am sure u are aproud fool too
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by Jethrolite(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pavore9:

It is not just about the money, losing grip is not a nice feeling......Michael Jackson is a case study.
The fact you think he is losing grip does not mean he has lost it. You can't compare Wizzy to MJ, no musician in history has reached that height and maintained it. Even the beatles, Iron Maiden, Metallica, U2 all climaxed. That's music, you can't be at the top of your game always. While recording songs you can tell the hits from the album fillers but you can't tell the impact it would have on society, how big a hit it will eventually become.

Wizkid is doing excellently well for himself even if all his past songs are deleted and he's treated as a new artiste, he will still be on top of the Nigerian game with songs released this year alone.

The problem with this write up is that people who have less busy schedules think everyone is like them. Recently, fans were complaining about his weight loss and blamed it on his smoking but people do not know the pressures A-list artistes like Wizkid endure. If he chooses not to attend award ceremonies then he should be left alone and I see no way that will affect his career.

I do not like his songs because of awards he has won, these people are simply trying to pull him into what he sees as unnecessary and feel offended because he is not buying into it. Jay Jay Okocha didn't win awards as he ought to but does that take the great footballer he was from him.

People should just learn to accept people as they are and stop grumbling unnecessarily and wishing they fail because they won't, especially in the case of wizkid.

2 Likes

Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by Jethrolite(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
naijacentric:
u be mumu am sure u are aproud fool too
Yeah, I'll take that as a compliment. Societal scum like you always see us go getters as proud. I thank you.

This is not an insult, I have no other words to describe you because that's what you're-societal scum.

Rethink your life else you'll just be another human that lived and died, no impact on humanity.

1 Like

Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by naijacentric(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
Yeah, I'll take that as a compliment. Societal scum like you always see us go getters as proud. I thank you.

This is not an insult, I have no other words to describe you because that's what you're-societal scum.

Rethink your life else you'll just be another human that loved and died, no impact on humanity.
sharap bon troway pikin u av notin to prove
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by Pat081: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

Na wa oh. I am talking of how he died broke and in debt, you are talking about listening to his songs. Pls I won't go further if you can't focus on the talking point.
Is u dat broke him b4 his death abi ??
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by owomida1: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pat081:
Is u dat broke him b4 his death abi ??

You keep engaging me unintelligently. Instead of going to confirm, you keep replying with off point answers. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by Pat081: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

You keep engaging me unintelligently. Instead of going to confirm, you keep replying with off point answers. Good night.
so far I hv nt see or hear that any member o F his family re on TV asking for help I dnt believe
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by owomida1: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pat081:
so far I hv nt see or hear that any member o F his family re on TV asking for help I dnt believe

Honestly I give up on you.
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by Pat081: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

Honestly I give up on you.
same here too
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by Tonimordred(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
He needs to chande that name from wizkid to wizadult
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by SirBunky85(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

dont mind dat myopic guy.
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by derrydinny: 4:56am On Jun 24, 2018
onatisi:
The energy and time some people use in analyzing other peoples mistakes and shortcomings and in proferrring solutions to them,if they actually devout half of that time and energy on their own problems and issues ,they would have become more successful in life
fool bloggers make money from talking about other peoples life, if I can't point out his flaws in peace, why should I even praise him or listen to his songs?
Re: Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke by toyosi15(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Yes!

But, Can this end his career? shocked
just wait till disgust start piling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef / Roman Goddess VS Blac Chyna: Who Rocked It Better? / I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.