Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Future For A Nigerian Chemist? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Future For A Nigerian Chemist? (490 Views)

NECONDE Recruitment For OML 42(production Engineer And Production Chemist) / Job Vacancy For B.sc Chemistry - Head, Chemist (quality Control Supervisor) / Vacancies For Entry Level Engineers - Industrial Chemist, Mechanical Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future For A Nigerian Chemist? by infobut(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2010
I wonder what the future hold for a Nigerian Chemist. I mean why is it that company's don't recruit the right discipline to do the their work. It painful to go thru the 4 walls of the university to study one of the most versatile course in school only not to be given a chance to practise it. No wonder our lecturers have no practical experience to hand down to their students.All in all Naija we hail thee

(1) (Reply)

Job For Business Minded Individuals / Your Printer Eng.is Right Here Meet Me On 08032179651,08057085386 / Drivers Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.