Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team (109486 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers / 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Really I don't understand the reason for the beef Ghanaians have for naija. When they qualified for group stage in a previous world cup, I remember vividly, naija was supporting them. even disliked gyan after that penalty miss. why this pull him down syndrome we are seeing from Ghanaians currently.. I don't understand... makydebbie can you help explain please
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by makydebbie(f): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:
Really I don't understand the reason for the beef Ghanaians have for naija. When they qualified for group stage in a previous world cup, I remember vividly, naija was supporting them. even disliked gyan after that penalty miss. why this pull him down syndrome we are seeing from Ghanaians currently.. I don't understand... makydebbie can you help explain please

I'm currently working on an article concerning the "rivalry" between Ghana and Nigeria.
I'll tag you when I'm done. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
makydebbie:

I'm currently working on an article concerning the "rivalry" between Ghana and Nigeria.

Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Bigii(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Babyforever:
Do you have money ?

Still average undecided

How much money can you chop?

We can do it trust me wink wink
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Chartey(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
na substandard phone she de use sef....maybe itel
It's the phone of the person that took the screenshot.
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by elmodee7(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
guess it's a growing trend for ladies to go braless.
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Babyforever(f): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bigii:

Still average undecided
How much money can you chop?

We can do it trust me wink wink
Average gini undecided
I can chop too much money chop you join self tongue
I don't trust myself which is why I can't trust you cool
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Bigii(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Babyforever:
Average gini undecided

I can chop too much money chop you join self tongue

[b] I don't trust myself [/b]which is why I can't trust you cool

You say what?

Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
An irrelevant being trying to be relevant even to the extent of posting without bra. Her boobs got no confidence and the Nigerian football team she is claiming to have more points than is even more popular than her nation, Ghana. And I am very sure the black stars of Ghana are 100% behind the Nigerian team as they continue to make the continent proud in Russia since the black stars couldn't shine at the qualifiers.

1 Like

Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Babyforever(f): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bigii:

You say what?
I said it

Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by zuto4u(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
God bless u for this your wonderful quote
Topccy007:
Those are the only kinda points you can offer even though those points are as useless as you.

Please dash the points to the black stars
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Bigii(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Babyforever:
I said it

This life eh

If you no toast, them say you no get d*ck. If you toast Na die you dey. cry

Which kain Wahala be this

Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by wtfcoded: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Very nice boobs.
I can't accommodate it.
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by enonche85(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
geoinvestor:
If Musa can do it in the second half, Buhari can do it in second term.

Yeeee!!! Who slap me? .................. ......................

Na me!.

Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by victorioushands: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Human beings are so vain that it's only God's long-suffering that still preserves this world. We brag so much about the natural things God gave us as if we crafted them ourselves when, in actuality, we have ABSOLUTELY no hand in the design of our body features. Why do you boast, you worm-feed? May God have mercy on us all.
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Nigeriaismine: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
Um, I guess Nigeria has more points than her now.. tongue
I take everything to beg you to please Dm me I'm serious guy
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by wildkat: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Topccy007:
Those are the only kinda points you can offer even though those points are as useless as you.

Later they will be shouting sexual harassment upandan

Please dash the points to the black stars

Loooool, you wan kill me with laugh
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Amigo101(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Black and white picture, just so we won't see her real complexion. ..purple.
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Accra Akara breast
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
I don't blame these degenerates anymore.
I blame the retards that keep showcasing and celebrating them via social media.

1 Like

Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by niyot124: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Toks2008:

What else could she be talking about?

You tell me undecided
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
makydebbie:

Tag me too biko.
It'd better be good, you know we Naija peeps no get chill. Lol cheesy
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Tonimordred(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
I think that should be her selling point
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by buhariguy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
geoinvestor:

buhariguy
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by adegbite01: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
stupidity dey follow u
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by DrDarl: 4:02am On Jun 24, 2018
How to buy goods from China at a very cheap price and sell directly to Konga and Jumia. If interested, contact 07066900607 or ikechukwuanumudu@gmail.com.
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Onyenna(m): 5:59am On Jun 24, 2018
Jethrolite:
Mgbe ị na-ehi ụra na nke a, ị na-eteta n'eluigwe kwa abalị.

Uche gi di ya nwanne!!
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by makydebbie(f): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2018
NiyiRocks:

Tag me too biko.
It'd better be good, you know we Naija peeps no get chill. Lol cheesy
Okay dear, I'll.

Sure I sabi them very well. cheesy
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Jethrolite(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2018
Onyenna:

Uche gi di ya nwanne!!
grin
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by AKzee(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2018
geoinvestor:

This is epic.
Re: Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2018
Nigeriaismine:
I take everything to beg you to please Dm me I'm serious guy
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.