Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Daily Memoirs Poem: Love That Is Real By Soibi Polymath - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daily Memoirs Poem: Love That Is Real By Soibi Polymath (357 Views)

Poem: Till We Meet Again By Soibi Polymath / Poem: Jilted Love By Soibi Polymath / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Memoirs Poem: Love That Is Real By Soibi Polymath by Dailymemoirs: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2018
https://dailymemoirsnews./2018/06/23/poem-love-that-is-real-by-soibi-polymath/

Love is Real
By Soibi Polymath
To Whom it May concern
My thoughts always with you
My heart sings your name
Beautiful tunes and rhythm
Tingling my ears
Spinning my head
Am loving the thrill
It’s moving through me like a drill
My nerves stand still
Love stronger than steel
Fell like I stepped on a banana peel.
Far deeper than the seas
Taller than the palm trees
Growing on a soil without weeds
Costly like beeds
As tasty as corn beef
We are bonded no one can steal
Like we are of the same breed
Friends with a deal
Signed and sealed
I love you and it’s real.

(1) (Reply)

Believe In Your Pra Pra, Assert Yourself! / one of the best book / The Darkest Side Of Love - Final Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.