Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Where Are Our Movie Producers? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Are Our Movie Producers? (893 Views)

Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers / How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? / What Is Wrong With Our Movie Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Our Movie Producers? by beebaybee(f): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2007
really nigerian films are getting wacko nowadays. i remember bk then when they used to produce quality films like, blood diamond, state of emergency, hostages, broad day light etc. but today nigerain films are really really senseless, no moral lessons, and just a waste of time and money. they realy need to sit down, think of a real story with meaning and take time to produce it well. not films like he-goat, and all them shit. i'm now thinking they do this to make money fast by producing any crap story that comes to their mind. that's why they produce up to 50 useless film in a week. they need to learn from hollywood. if not nollywood or whatever crap they call it will go down the drain.
Re: Where Are Our Movie Producers? by suko(f): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2007
hi beebaybee, why are you sounding this way,that is why some of you that doesn't no how diffcult it is to produce film should be very careful on what you say,if you like foreign films go ahead and watch them,than scandalizing the producers i mean we suppose to encourage them because is not easy,just watch films with interest and you will see yourself grabbing lesson from them pls stop calling them crap or whatever you call them okey,pls and so that we can grow, our encouragement to them makes them happy with that you will see them put on more effort. i am suko my mail is prettywhite4real@yahoo.com,just mail if you still need to know more
Re: Where Are Our Movie Producers? by t200m: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2007
beebaby is right,todays producers don`t know crap about making a movie,they tink its all about carryn a camera around and a pretty face,u have to speak the truth,u can`t compare todays films to films like violated and mortal inheritance.every producer slhd try to learn from jeta amata.
Re: Where Are Our Movie Producers? by 9jafinest: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2007
i really don't thikn is the producers fault, we all see America movies even if the story line is thewackest story line ever the actors still make u wanna watch the movie by the way they project or portrayed their character. if u see Lost In Translation that movie was the dumest movie ever, but the actors still did the best job and the movie was nominated

(1) (Reply)

Strip Nta Of Monopoly / That Ophra Documentary On Mugus And Nigerian / God's Own Country Nigerian Movie Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.