Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Controversy As Movie Director Shares How Most Nollywood Stars Make It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversy As Movie Director Shares How Most Nollywood Stars Make It (266 Views)

Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France / Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Controversy As Movie Director Shares How Most Nollywood Stars Make It by Oluwayaboi: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Nollywood movie director, Pascal Atuma, popular for films and series like "LAPD Africa Cops" and "Bloodlines," stated in an interview with the cable that only prostitutes and homosexuals make it in Nollywood.

He said and I quote: "If you are not a full time or semi-prostitute, you will not make it in Nollywood. Our ladies are using what they have to get what they want. Even some of the guys who can use their a*s are the ones making it in Nollywood"
"I am being very real here and they make it look as if they are doing well but they are not, they are suffering. Let’s stop deceiving the younger ones by keeping it real. We have to let the younger ones know how it is and what it is. 'Pascal Atuma is my name and I am saying it the way it is and that’s the truth. If you want to challenge me on this, please come and do it on any national television in Nigeria or anywhere," he continues.
I am even ready to pay for the challenge. The biggest boys in the industry know that I am saying the truth. I am saying the truth and there’s nothing anyone of them can do to affect my career, they can’t employ me."

In a quick hitback, on Instagram Nigerian female actress, Ruth Kadiri, expresses her disapproval as she feels insulted. She also pointed out that some actors& actresses work hard for their money and not all of them are immoral.
Read her comment below...

Source:http://www.godgobless.com/2018/06/controversy-as-movie-director-shares.html

(1) (Reply)

Lady Stole The Show At BET Awards In Completely Br@less See / No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Cries Out / Actress Georgina Onuoha Acquires $500k Mansion In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.