Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland (686 Views)

Davido Adds A Rolls-Royce SUV To His Incredible Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says / Paul Okoye "Consulting Oracle" For Nigeria To Iceland (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by efjay: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2018
After the game against Iceland yesterday, which Nigeria won 2-0 due to Ahmed Musa's superb goals. A lot of Nigeria celebrities stormed the comment section of the player to thank him. Celebrities like AY, Don jazzy, Falz, Rudeboy, Runtown, Dj spinall, Kcee and so many others were in his comment section on instagram to appreciate his effort. See the screenshots below

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by ghettowriter(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Ahmed Musa is One humble gentleman. I pray for more goals from him.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by efjay: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
More

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by efjay: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2018
More screenshots

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by efjay: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2018
More....

Cc:lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by ClassRep001: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2018
Last last them go lose to Argentina Ahmed Musa go score own go.
Them dey come Abuja by Tuesday unfailingly.

See how a failed nation is celebrating a lucky victory against a weak Iceland team filled with mediocre players.

I shame for this country angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by fawaz22(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2018
pepsi advert for super eagles don full radio nd tv station
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2018
angry

Nigeria will lose 4 goal against Argentina

argue with your cheap data tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by 9jaAmerican: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

See how a failed nation is celebrating a lucky victory against a weak Iceland team filled with mediocre players.

u have no idea how much i would love to beat sensr into you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by Youngsage: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

ClassRep001:
To me he doesn't deserve the man of the match award cos of those two cheap goals he scored.

The MOM award is now a cheap award given to goal scorers not looking into the fact that they did nothing through out the game, the two cheap goals exempted.

Can't wait to see how Argentina is gonna trash these guys and send them back to Abuja.

Only succeeded in depriving Ice land they first opportunity of making the round of 16.

This is the real devil nation of bad Belle and enemy of progress.

Winning Iceland when you know you won't even see draw against Argentina.

Smh

ClassRep001:
God bless Ahmed Musa.
God bless the Islam religion.
God bless President Muhammad Buhari.
God bless the super eagles.

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

Btw where is Nnamdi Kanu sef grin grin grin

I miss the man, he'd have threatened to burn down our super eagles camp if ipod youths fails to score grin

You are one confused fellow. How you have managed to put out such amount of hatred, foolishness and confusion with an account less than 24 hours old only explains how frustrated you must have become in that hole you dwell.
Your mentors must be proud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by ClassRep001: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Youngsage:

You are one confused fellow. How you have managed to put out such amount of hatred, foolishness and confusion with an account less than 24 hours old only explains how frustrated you must have become in that hole you dwell.
Your mentors must be proud.
Bleep off my mention. Broke frustrated kiddo.

(1) (Reply)

Toronto Rapper And Drake Tourmate, Smoke Dawg, Dies At 21 / Toke Makinwa Stuns To The Premiere Of Nollywood Film "Lara And The Beat" / Happy Birthday Van Vicker As He Clockes 41 Year, Birthday Party Holds Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.