Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,987 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) (1516 Views)

The Most Beautifull Woman Alife! - Photo. / Rihanna Or Shakira Who Can Dance Better / Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by skylady(f): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2007
has any one listened or watched beautifull liar its hot.they look alike,u cant even differentiate.
Re: Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by 1forall: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2007
Thats what its meant to do. Its just a waist winding display/publicity move, soon now you'll see topics like
'Beyonce or Shakira: Who winds waist better?'. . . . trust me grin
Re: Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by beebaybee(f): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2007
i kw, i found it hard to differenciate btw them two. nice song though, and 1forall, i'm starting ur topic lol,
Re: Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by 1forall: 7:36am On Mar 24, 2007
Go on, and send me the link please. Trust nairaland, they'll respond, argue, insult themselves and probably end up discussing Rihanna!  cheesy
Re: Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by Free(f): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2007
yawns

so many beyonce topics

damn
Re: Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by LoverBwoy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2007
1forall:

Thats what its meant to do. Its just a waist winding display/publicity move, soon now you'll see topics like
'Beyonce or Shakira: Who winds waist better?'. . . . trust me grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-45825.0.html cheesy
Re: Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by jaybaby(f): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2007
The Song is not 2 Fantastic
Re: Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by damel(f): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2007
Yeah i was it i would not say they look alike rather i would say beyonce was made up to look like shakira and it was all like a form of compition in winding.
Re: Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by Shokoloko(f): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2007
ibeyonce went to pad up her hips just so that it will pass shakira's own. but shakira wind pass her
Re: Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by jaybaby(f): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2007
Abi ooo even with 20 Pads--she can NEVER beat up 2 SHAKIRA

SHAKIRA's HOT

Re: Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by 1forall: 1:52am On Mar 26, 2007
thanks luvabwoy, she actually did!
Re: Beyounce And Shakira's (beautifull Liar) by lysaa(f): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2007
pls o, whats the meaning of padding up the waist? how in the world is that done, i'm outta civilisation grin

(1) (Reply)

J J Okocha Vs Ronaldinho / Exclusive Interview With Oris Erhuero: African Renaissance Man / Genevieve Nnaji's Impostor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.