Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Make Money Watching Football,is It Possible? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money Watching Football,is It Possible? (753 Views)

Making Money Playing Football OR Making Money Watching Football Which Is Better? / How Can We Make Money From Watching Football In Nigeria? / Free Ebook On How To Make Money Watching Soccer Matches! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Watching Football,is It Possible? by talkblunt: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
I overheard two gentle discussing that money could be made from watching of football. I never believed them and never bothered to ask them because I would not want to be accused of being a busybody. Therefore, I decided to come to my lovely forum here to ask if this is really possible. Is this possible? How can I do it?
Re: Make Money Watching Football,is It Possible? by calson81: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2010
It is absolutely possible. You can make good money watching football. In fact, I am set to make at least N70000 (seven thousand naira) from this world cup alone. With the array of games available year-in-year-out, you can live comfortably on this. You can get more information on this by sending an email to worldcupmoney@.com. Do that and have fun. Cheers.
Re: Make Money Watching Football,is It Possible? by denzel2009: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2010
Do you remember when those old people in naija go into some kiosk with bunch of papers in their hands and their spectacles thick like cocacola bottle?. Then, they start talking about Dundee and millwall playing draw or Aston villa must win crystal palace by force. We used to call pool it then but now its called Sports betting.

If you think what they were saying is just sitting in front of TV watching football, oh boy hunger go wire you oh.

(1) (Reply)

Huggies Diapers Available For Sale:wholesale And Retail / Heliculture-snail Farming Secrets Revealed: / Fairly Used Electric Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.