Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) (60804 Views)

Obaseki Celebrates Super Eagles As Nigeria Progresses To Round Of 16 / Burj Khalifa Showed Naija Flag And Scores. / Barcelona Star Celebrates Super Eagles Win: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by footballflaver: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
transit4:

Believe me, Nigeria for it's huge black population is kinda influential. You get to find one or two of us at one place on the planet or the other, and in moments like these, everyone wants to identify

well spoken

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
columbus007:
mcteeeeew,i even think say na mia khalifa the op write self undecided
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by CaptainG00D: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Troublemaker007(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Nice one....

Whiz Khalifa is next.

Where is the junkie sef?
cheesy

Stop weed please

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by sunisonflex29(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sparkies85:
Why won't they celebrate us , do u know how much Nigerians spends when they visit Dubai?
Burj khalifa alone don chop my $31,500k dollars, in my past 2 trips there .
lie sofri sofri na...31.5k waiting?
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Mekanus(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
This thing Don do already. I wonder wetin people wey never loss their match go do.
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by ariesbull: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Been there ..dined there ..fücked there
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Naughtytboy: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
denkyw:
We should enjoy the victory why it last.
The 3rd day is 26th June and he has a date with Nigeria. #Be-Afraid .
u no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Qtsnow(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
transit4:
Burj Khalifa, the iconic skyscraper in Dubai has celebrated Nigeria’s 2-0 victory against Iceland at the World Cup with a LED display of Nigeria’s name in the national colours of green and white.

Ahmed Musa’s 2 goals gave Nigeria its first win in Russia against Iceland in Group D.

Nigeria will face Argentina in its last group game where a draw might be enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQgpHGLrpNY

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/burj-khalifa-celebrates-super-eagles/

OP think that place is in Russia (except if I am wrong), because a friend of mine who is in Russia for the game, posted something similar like this after the games when they were on there way back from the stadium.
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Firehead(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Plussify dot com is a scam! Please beware and run for your life!!
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Naughtytboy:
u no get sense
shut up
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
columbus007:

you need deliverance! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Teejay123: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
columbus007:
u blind??
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Naughtytboy: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
denkyw:
shut up
God punish you
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Sparkies85(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
sunisonflex29:
lie sofri sofri na...31.5k waiting?
You never even bothered to ask for how long did I stayed there,the suite I lodged, weather I came with some people...not everyone lies bro..
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by millhouse: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nice one
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
So many girlfriends have been straffed in this hotel grin grin
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by ollah2: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Why won't they celebrate us? kiss Dubai is a choice destination of investment for most of our corrupt politicians. Hundreds of millions of dollars take flight to UAE from Nigeria annually.
What a joke of a country. sad

Honestly this Is a mockery and we shouldn't celebrate it in anyways. Nigeria isn't the only country to have won a match. We didn't win the cup so why celebrate us? They simply want us to spend more monies in their country
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by azimibraun: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cladez:
Just thinking aloud

what if Musa turns around and see Iheanacho chasing him like this?
Was Iheanacho expecting Musa to give the ball yesterday; after finishing the whole work and was only looking for the right spot to place the ball into the net? I was just wondering.
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by beybeeboy: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
denkyw:
We should enjoy the victory why it last.
The 3rd day is 26th June and he has a date with Nigeria. #Be-Afraid .

Another Odeh tun leleyi
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by mimicue(f): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Smellymouth:
Musa’s instagram followers rose from 170k to 250k followers in one day. Goal video has reached over 500k views on IG. Twitter picture he posted has reached 50k retweets. Never has his social media accounts attracted such traffic.
May Allah bless us all with success..
Alhamdullilah..

As at now his Instagram followers is almost 350, victory is good . His followers are increasing by the minute

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Kingspin(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
transit4:

Believe me, Nigeria for it's huge black population is kinda influential. You get to find one or two of us at one place on the planet or the other, and in moments like these, everyone wants to identify
Will ever Nigeria build Burj Khalifa? This is the national goal question. Dubai has been displaying goals of every world cup team so Nigeria shouldn't be treated differently.
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by tealaw(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
We hv our bad side but people still love us.
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Ugosample(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
foolbuster:
Nigeria is extremely rich and Nigerians are the biggest spenders in Dubai. One presidential aspirant proposed a minimum wage of 100k and some ignorant folks that have been deceived by the rogues in power laughed it off. We are a force to reckon with in the world but we are shackled by criminals and rogues in power.

Wrong!

The Russians, other gulf neighbours and lately the Chinese are the biggest spenders in Dubai

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by ArinzeRaph: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
benuejosh:
Football actually brings about unity. It has once again United Nigerians. Since yesterday I've noticed no one said Musa is from the north and as such it's a northern goal, it is now a goal for all Nigerians and everyone living in Nigeria. Everyone is now a "Proudly Nigerian" and no more "I am Biafra", even my friend Joy Nweke said i should henceforth call her Joy Musa, lol. No more "Afonja" names calling, no more "IPOB" names calling. All of a sudden we've all kept our ethnic, religious, cultural and traditional differences aside to embrace our oneness. I LOVE this Unity. How i wish the FIFA world cup happens everyday and Musa, Mikel or Etebo would score everyday. So that we will continue to be this United. The "Musa goal" has again reunited us. Football unites!

The Eagles has taken off.
LET'S SOAR HIGHER!
UP NIGERIA!
crap of a comment
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by sprints1: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Smellymouth:
Musa’s instagram followers rose from 170k to 250k followers in one day. Goal video has reached over 500k views on IG. Twitter picture he posted has reached 50k retweets. Never has his social media accounts attracted such traffic.
Alhamdullilah..
musa scores own goal in the dying minute against Argentina to make 4-1 u go hear musa' followers reduce to 100k...savage Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by sprints1: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ugosample:

Wrong!

The Russians, other gulf neighbours and lately the Chinese are the biggest spenders in Dubai
I wonder where the guy got his records from...maybe he meant to say Nigerians are the biggest slaves labourers working in Dubai...cuz na Nigerians u see work in hotels as waiter hotel attendant bars bartenders cofee shops coffee sellers or salesman cleaners etc all those mediocre jobs there

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by eCONTROL: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Smellymouth:
Alhamdullilah..
Why have you got drag Allah into this? It's just football, don't you think your deity should be burying his nose in more pressing matters like millions of children dying of starvation each year rather than providing us a measly two goals.

2 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by NdiaraIGBO: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
foolbuster:
Nigeria is extremely rich and Nigerians are the biggest spenders in Dubai. One presidential aspirant proposed a minimum wage of 100k and some ignorant folks that have been deceived by the rogues in power laughed it off. We are a force to reckon with in the world but we are shackled by criminals and rogues in power.

Who fed you with this rubbish? Nigeria is one of the poorest countries on earth, abi something is very wrong with you ni?

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by lexy2014: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
transit4:

like someone noted on Twitter, what buhari couldn't do 4 Nigeria in 3years, musa did in 90minutez. Let's enjoy this beautiful moment while it lasts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifiers: Vincent Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training / Ahmed Musa Welcomed To AlNassr FC Saudi Club (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With Jay Jay Okocha And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.