Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (240821 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by showietee: 6:30am On Feb 04, 2021
jeff1607:

Can you use the flash as torch? If yes try resetting the phone to default (NOT ERASE), if the torch ain't working it means the LED light needs replacing. Hope it helps

Can’t use the flash as torch, I have tried the restart option and it is still the same thing...
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ipobarethieves: 7:04am On Feb 04, 2021
jeff1607:

If you can open your phone try changing the haptic engine thingy that helps it vibrate. It's more like a vibrator.
Abeg,how much is d haptic engine thingy
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Abeg,how much is d haptic engine thingy

Don't know how much it cost but you can always get them from people who have faulty iPhones or ask @lanretoye, he can fix it
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2021
showietee:

Can’t use the flash as torch, I have tried the restart option and it is still the same thing...

Replace the LED light or is the torch icon greyed out?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ipobarethieves: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2021
jeff1607:

Don't know how much it cost but you can always get them from people who have faulty iPhones or ask @lanretoye, he can fix it
Thank u very much I'll take it to Ajah market this weekend
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Thank u very much I'll take it to Ajah market this weekend

Arigato
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by showietee: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2021
jeff1607:

Replace the LED light or is the torch icon greyed out?

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2021
showietee:

Guessing it's the LED light just like when a bulb dies happens in torch light phones too
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by RealSean(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good evening sir, Please i would love to know if it's possible to bypass ITUNES on an iPhone X device? thanks.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Ekikor(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Whenever I connect my 6s+ to any MP3 player , i have to keep the phone on the music box or closely beside.. if I take the phone a few meters away, the music will be breaking .. If for example I have an MP3 player at my feet and my 6s+ in my pocket, the music will be breaking unless I keep my directly on the player or closely beside.. I don’t know why.. it’s really inconveniencing. Any solutions ?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2021
RealSean:
Good evening sir, Please i would love to know if it's possible to bypass ITUNES on an iPhone X device? thanks.

How do you mean bypass iTunes?

Stuck on Apple logo or recovery mode?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Ekikor:
Whenever I connect my 6s+ to any MP3 player , i have to keep the phone on the music box or closely beside.. if I take the phone a few meters away, the music will be breaking .. If for example I have an MP3 player at my feet and my 6s+ in my pocket, the music will be breaking unless I keep my directly on the player or closely beside.. I don’t know why.. it’s really inconveniencing. Any solutions ?

What iOS are you on?

Have you tried another mp3 player?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Ekikor(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
jeff1607:

What iOS are you on?

Have you tried another mp3 player?
I’m using ios14.2 and I’ve tried different MP3 players. Still the same
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ekikor:
I’m using ios14.2 and I’ve tried different MP3 players. Still the same

Was it bypassed? If not then it's a hardware problem
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Ekikor(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
jeff1607:

Was it bypassed? If not then it's a hardware problem
It was bypassed
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ekikor:

It was bypassed

That's the problem
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Ekikor(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
jeff1607:

That's the problem
Okay. So is there any way to resolve it?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by nittly(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
planning to swap my iPhone 8, 64gb black, with iPhone 11 64gb adding some cash with it.....
Anyone up for the deal? please indicates
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by kriss27(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Please how can I download music directly online on iPhone 7? I just bought it. And also the person that sold it to me, forgot the iCloud password, I can’t download anything on apple store
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
kriss27:
Please how can I download music directly online on iPhone 7? I just bought it. And also the person that sold it to me, forgot the iCloud password, I can’t download anything on apple store

3utools

Sign out from AppStore and sign in with your account
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ekikor:
Okay. So is there any way to resolve it?

Restore and bypass

Or fix the board
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by kriss27(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
jeff1607:

3utools

Sign out from AppStore and sign in with your account
I don’t understand please?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2021
kriss27:
I don’t understand please?

Can you access the menu of the iPhone? If yes, sign out the account on the app store as this doesn't require password from the prevail account. If you can't access the device, bypass it and put in your iCloud details or better still use filza to login your apple id and use xgrinda
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by kriss27(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2021
jeff1607:

Can you access the menu of the iPhone? If yes, sign out the account on the app store as this doesn't require password from the prevail account. If you can't access the device, bypass it and put in your iCloud details or better still use filza to login your apple id and use xgrinda
Yes I can access it, I didn’t see where to sign out. I am only seeing log in your ID password. Thanks anyway. What is Fizla and xgrinder? How can get them without apple store
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2021
kriss27:
Yes I can access it, I didn’t see where to sign out. I am only seeing log in your ID password. Thanks anyway. What is Fizla and xgrinder? How can get them without apple store

A screen shot would make it easier
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Suigenerismedia: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
kriss27:

If you can access the menu then I can completely remove the iCloud details on it,you can message me to know more 07051083149
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Legitman5179(m): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Please can they do worldwide unlock for iPhone 6plus not 6splus
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2021
Legitman5179:
Please can they do worldwide unlock for iPhone 6plus not 6splus

Yes
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Bolaji26(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Hello.

Where can i get iPhone 8+ here in kaduna and what's the price range for the 258GB.

I searched every store but didn't see 8+, only seeing 7+ cry
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Legitman5179(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2021
jeff1607:

Yes
Okay thank you I will go and do it in Ikeja tomorrow
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by kriss27(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Suigenerismedia:

If you can access the menu then I can completely remove the iCloud details on it,you can message me to know more 07051083149
Alright thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kharphy0309(f): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
My iPhone XR suddenly stopped vibrating. I tried all the vibration settings on it still the same thing. I switched it on and off it still persists. Anyone to please direct me on what settings to do on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (203) (Reply)

How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.