Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (238629 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 4:14am On Dec 11, 2021
rust6:
My iPhone X portrait mode isn’t working as usual
hard restart ur phone and update to the latest ios
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2021
cupid4ig:
just ask him hope it wont affect the face id
alright,thanks

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Blaqstick: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2021
cupid4ig:
which atms do you have? zenith is workinng, gtb is working, fidelity and access too. ecobank works but can be glitchy at times
AccessBank
Fcmb and first bank
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by donclark(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Neatly used iPhone 11 Pro Max. 64GB available for sale. N350k. Location is Lagos..

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by revcompaty(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
cupid4ig:
nno only stopped at X but will confirm if there is for 11 up
Okay chief... thanks.
Expecting any update related to this.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 1:17am On Dec 12, 2021
Blaqstick:

AccessBank
Fcmb and first bank
access should work. maybe you should try visiting the bank. or check if u can create a virtual card from ur bank app.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by rust6(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
cupid4ig:
hard restart ur phone and update to the latest ios
If I reset all settings it works for a while and then stops, plus am on the latest iOS update
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by KJtemi: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2021
My iPhone 11 restarts every 5 mins
What’s the cause and how much would it cost to fix it?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by KJtemi: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Also the wifi and Bluetooth of a friends X suddenly stopped working and were guessing it’s an hardware problem
How much would it cost to fix that?
Or at least the Bluetooth
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Ola17: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
KJtemi:

What’s your battery health %? Also did you carry install iOS update or installed a new app?

How did it start?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by KJtemi: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ola17:

What’s your battery health %? Also did you carry install iOS update or installed a new app?

How did it start?
it was after an update to iOS 15.1 it was plugged when it was updating
And when I came back to pick up the phone it was just booting up so I assumed it just finished updating only for it to keep on restarting every 5 mins
I factory reset the phone,I even updated to the ios15.2 that came out yesterday but still the same
I checked online and I’m thinking it’s an hardware issue,how it was triggered I don’t know
It’s frustrating
My battery health is 88%
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Ola17: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
KJtemi:
it was after an update to iOS 14.1 it was plugged when it was updating
And when I came back to pick up the phone it was just booting up so I assumed it just finished updating only for it to keep on restarting every 5 mins
I factory reset the phone,I even updated to the ios15.2 that came out yesterday but still the same
I checked online and I’m thinking it’s an hardware issue,how it was triggered I don’t know
It’s frustrating
My battery health is 88%

Was the update through OTA or via ITunes?
The number one culprit is the battery.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by KJtemi: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ola17:

Was the update through OTA or via ITunes?
The number one culprit is the battery.
I installed the 15.1 update through toys but the 15.2 Through iTunes because I can’t even download the update without it restarting and causing errors while downloading

I saw a thread with similar problems on an 11 pro max on nairaland and I’m thinking it’s an hardware problem like it turned out to be for him and not the battery but I’ll try to get the battery checked

I came here so I’ll know how much it would cost and joy be dubbed by some dubious engineers who might not even know the cause of the problem
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Ola17: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
KJtemi:
I installed the 15.1 update through toys but the 15.2 Through iTunes because I can’t even download the update without it restarting and causing errors while downloading

I saw a thread with similar problems on an 11 pro max on nairaland and I’m thinking it’s an hardware problem like it turned out to be for him and not the battery but I’ll try to get the battery checked

I came here so I’ll know how much it would cost and joy be dubbed by some dubious engineers who might not even know the cause of the problem

I hope you find a permanent solution soon.
Please update the thread when you find a solution so that others can learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by daamazing(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
KJtemi:
check your logs. If panic full then sorry
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
rust6:

If I reset all settings it works for a while and then stops, plus am on the latest iOS update
then u need to back up and factory reset the phone
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
KJtemi:
did the phone fall? has it been opened before?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
KJtemi:
Also the wife and Bluetooth of a friends X suddenly stopped working and were guessing it’s an hardware problem
How much would it cost to fix that?
Or at least the Bluetooth
Sounds like a baseband issue.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by KJtemi: 1:50am On Dec 15, 2021
daamazing:
check your logs. If panic full then sorry
how do I check my logs?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by KJtemi: 1:50am On Dec 15, 2021
cupid4ig:
Sounds like a baseband issue.
how much would it cost to be fixed?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by KJtemi: 1:52am On Dec 15, 2021
cupid4ig:
did the phone fall? has it been opened before?
no it didn’t , I’m not saying it hasn’t fallen before but I picked it up just fine
Also it hasn’t been opened
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by daamazing(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2021
KJtemi:
how do I check my logs?
settings > privacy
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Bolaji26(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
cupid4ig:
bor at 89percennt ur battery should still be lastin very well. 80 79 is when u should be worried. i suggest u recalibrate your battery first

My battery was at 89% the day i requested for help here.

I just updated to ios15.2 and my battery health is showing 85% now.

What might be wrong please and any advice?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bolaji26:

My battery was at 89% the day i requested for help here.

I just updated to ios15.2 and my battery health is showing 85% now.

What might be wrong please and any advice?
ios 15 is notorious for battery drain. a lot of people have been complaining of battery health going down rapidly after they updated to ios 15.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by hapheeyxz: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Can someone please tell me the difference between WWU and FU…. What should I expect using a WWU iPhone?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Bolaji26(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
cupid4ig:
ios 15 is notorious for battery drain. a lot of people have been complaining of battery health going down rapidly after they updated to ios 15.

Should i consider changing the battery at 85%

?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AndreSalvatore: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pls how do I identify original iPhone 8plus battery in the market.... thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Bolaji26:

Should i consider changing the battery at 85%

?
not really, from 79> but u can get small power bank to support ur battery if it doesn't last much
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2021
hapheeyxz:
Can someone please tell me the difference between WWU and FU…. What should I expect using a WWU iPhone?
everything is then same. except when u reset ur phone to factory reset(wiping) the WWU will go back to sim lock and u will have to unlock it again. doesn't cost much though. but if u have the chip then u can run it urself
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2021
AndreSalvatore:
Pls how do I identify original iPhone 8plus battery in the market.... thanks
honestly the only way to know original battery is if u are removing it from another phone that the battery hasn't bn changed before or u are getting it from an original apple service center
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AndreSalvatore: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2021
cupid4ig:
honestly the only way to know original battery is if u are removing it from another phone that the battery hasn't bn changed before or u are getting it from an original apple service center
and sadly no original apple store in nigeria...
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Bolaji26(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2021
cupid4ig:
not really, from 79> but u can get small power bank to support ur battery if it doesn't last much

Noted

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

Viewing this topic: noobody(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.