Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (239156 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by JeksNelius: 3:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Hi guys, anyone with idea of how to flash iphone XR locked to the owners icloud password? The owner has tried all his passwords and none seems to me matching again and he can't remember the exact one he used before.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nova1988(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hey guys, my iPhone 8 always ghost touches when I’m charging it and using it. Does anyone know the problem?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Gopitoto: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sabeey5:
Pls help!!!
My iPhone 7+ just went blank @5%. I have been having issues with the charger having partial contact.
The engineer I gave initially said it was the charging port panel or something like that, now he's saying it's the power IC.
Is this relatable to anyone here and how much can this cost?
Thanks.
Please link me up with NPC
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2022
JeksNelius:
Hi guys, anyone with idea of how to flash iphone XR locked to the owners icloud password? The owner has tried all his passwords and none seems to me matching again and he can't remember the exact one he used before.
If the owner still remembers the iCloud email and phone number, then you guys should attempt forgotten password
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Autobot05: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Does anyone know how to track an iPhone 12 stolen this morning on my way to church ? I've locked it with find my phone on apple website tho
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by walesho(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hi guys i just got an iPhone and im trying to download Opay cant find it and i need a free vpn app on apple store, if you know any please suggest
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by walesho(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
And I need help with moving my whatsapp backups to iPhone both normal and business whatsapp
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Friedyokes: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
walesho:
Hi guys i just got an iPhone and im trying to download Opay cant find it and i need a free vpn app on apple store, if you know any please suggest
windscribe
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by united4men: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Which app can I use to stream live football games on iOS?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by walesho(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
united4men:
Which app can I use to stream live football games on iOS?

Live player
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Mzabikemi: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hi guys please my new iPhone 11 Pro Face ID just stopped working all of a sudden.
Attached here is what it brought up.
It is presently on IOS 16

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Mzabikemi:
Hi guys please my new iPhone 11 Pro Face ID just stopped working all of a sudden.

Something was probably covering the camera like dirt , cloth, screen protector, e.t.c. Remove/ clean what was covering it and try again.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by africo13610(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
I mistakenly formatted my iPhone Xs max and now it has enter chip unlock.... I want to dispose it, anyone that need it should contact me.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 5:51am On Nov 08, 2022
africo13610:
I mistakenly formatted my iPhone Xs max and now it has enter chip unlock.... I want to dispose it, anyone that need it should contact me.

Lagos location only
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 5:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Mzabikemi:

We fix face id issues
And its 100 percent guarantee
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 5:54am On Nov 08, 2022
Mzabikemi:

We fix face id issues and its 100 percent guarantee
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Mikocake(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
My iPhone 7plus portrait mode is not working. The problem started with when the camera stopped working but started working after I applied a little pressure to the rear camera with my finger. But now the portrait is no longer working. Any help guys?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Mikocake:
My iPhone 7plus portrait mode is not working. The problem started with when the camera stopped working but started working after I applied a little pressure to the rear camera with my finger. But now the portrait is no longer working. Any help guys?

I can help you with that
You need to bring it on for diagnosis
Location is ikeja
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Mikocake(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
fixitbyjal:

I can help you with that
You need to bring it on for diagnosis
Location is ikeja
I’m in ekiti sir
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mikocake:

I’m in ekiti sir

Ok
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Reeoman: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dwightventures:
Please I have iPhone SE old version and 6s which have icloud activation lock on them. I restored both to ios 15.7 and discovered this issue.

Also a 6s Plus 32gb that was also restored to latest ios 15.7 but I then discovered it is SIM locked.

Please how can these issues be fixed and how much are we looking at here?

I'm willing to scrap these items if I can get decent money back because they're for sale ultimately.

Thanks

How much for the 6s scrap ??
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Reeoman: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
I need iPhone 6s as scrap
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Reus: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dwightventures:
Please I have iPhone SE old version and 6s which have icloud activation lock on them. I restored both to ios 15.7 and discovered this issue.

Also a 6s Plus 32gb that was also restored to latest ios 15.7 but I then discovered it is SIM locked.

Please how can these issues be fixed and how much are we looking at here?

I'm willing to scrap these items if I can get decent money back because they're for sale ultimately.

Thanks

I will pay 7k for the iPhone SE old version
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2022
Reeoman:

What do you need there
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Reeoman: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2022
fixitbyjal:

What do you need there
The body frame
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 21, 2022
Done
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2022
Reeoman:
available,neat one
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Reeoman: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2022
PaulOtl:

I have the I phone 6 s for scrap right here in my bedroom as I'm typing now. But I'm in Abuja. You still want it? I'll sell.

Abeg drop contact
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by PrinceInTheNort: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Please which card can I use to pay for Apple Music, I’ve been using Firstbank, not working now
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Grandmeister(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
Please which card can I use to pay for Apple Music, I’ve been using Firstbank, not working now
Access visa card usually works.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2022
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.