Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (242033 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mokhaer:

My iPhone 8 is locked to owner and I don't know what exactly the reason was. I know their are some methods like activation unlocker, IMEI, through the owner and many others but again I will add that it's time consuming process and can be frustrating. Is there any site or link that teach users how to unlock iPhone 8 that's locked to owner.

Cheers,
I can help unlock it. Delta location though
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by tonididdy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Famz what Will an iPhone 11 pro max screen cost?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kirchoffs: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2022
Good morning my people, I recently got this iPhone 11 Pro Max 256gb and it was on iOS 13.6 so I updated to iOS 16.2 , but since I updated my battery drains fast and its showing this message . The battery lasted very well when I was on iOS 13.6 no issues .

Please who has experienced this kind of problem and what’s the possible solution?

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kirchoffs: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Lanretoye:
yes if the phone is heating up,battery will drain rapidly.
My phone also heats up and battery drains faster after I updated from 13.6 to 16.2 also my battery health is showing this message . What’s the solution sir.

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Cuam: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kirchoffs: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cuam:

You shouldn't have updated to iOS 16.2 cos it has a lot of bugs. I had to downgrade my 13 pro max from iOS 16.2 to iOS 15.6 and I'm definitely not updating again till iOS 17 comes out or till I here there's a significant improvement on iOS 16. You'd have to look for a way to downgrade your phone
Have been looking for ways to downgrade but no option for it . The reason I updated to iOS 16.2 was because some apps I use regularly refused to open unless I updated them , and when I went to the App Store it told me that the apps were only compatible with ios16.2 so I had no option
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Cuam: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by tonididdy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
I'm in need of a top quality iPhone 11pro max replacement screen.

Please mention me if you have a good deal
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Dgoz(m): 6:21am On Dec 23, 2022
Looking to sell my iphone 6s plus 16gb, it has a ghost touch problem. Serious buyer only
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kvngwitty(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Grandmeister:

That's not a battery issue. Go to your battery setting and see if it's showing you peak performance capacity.

Boss I’ve attached the screenshot from the IPhone SE concerning the rebooting problem

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kingmathers(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Good evening everyone... I have an iPhone 11 that's activation locked. I bought it second hand and can't reach the seller for the unlock details
It's a clean title phone(not marked stolen). Can anyone help?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2022
Kingmathers:
Good evening everyone... I have an iPhone 11 that's activation locked. I bought it second hand and can't reach the seller for the unlock details
It's a clean title phone(not marked stolen). Can anyone help?
Can help unlock it if it's not reported
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by weblord1900: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
I bought this phone on Tuesday, 4days ago.. The battery health is 99%.. The battery has been 99 until yesterday.. It jumped from 99 to 91 suddenly..it happened at once because I have been checking it all the time it has always been on 99... IPhone XR

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Eridaju(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Which one would you recommend between these 3 phones
A53 5G
IPHONE XR
REDMI NOTE 10 PRO
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2022
weblord1900:
I bought this phone on Tuesday, 4days ago.. The battery health is 99%.. The battery has been 99 until yesterday.. It jumped from 99 to 91 suddenly..it happened at once because I have been checking it all the time it has always been on 99... IPhone XR

I have follow come battery available for xr
Location is ikeja

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kingmathers(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2022
RomeoMarvis:

Can help unlock it if it's not reported
It's certainly not reported... How can I contact you?

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Kingmathers:

It's certainly not reported... How can I contact you?
Drop a mail @ lordoffrp@gmail.com
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kingmathers(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2022
RomeoMarvis:

Drop a mail @ lordoffrp@gmail.com
Done
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Kingmathers:

Done
Replied
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hey guys please which mobile app can I use to watch live football matches .thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2022
weblord1900:
that’s strange,
Probably the battery has been tampered with before that’s if you didn’t buy it brand new..
Or did you upgrade your OS?
you just have to keep on using it like that or change your device, coz replacing your iPhone battery will just lead to more problems for you.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Stephenabudu960(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hi my iPhone keeps going to temperature warning mode and requires it to cool down before I can continue using it

MOST TIMES THE IPHONE IS NOT HOTHi my iPhone keeps going to temperature warning mode and requires it to cool down before I can continue using it

MOST TIMES THE IPHONE IS NOT HOT
Hi my iPhone keeps going to temperature warning mode and requires it to cool down before I can continue using it

Is there a solution to this
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by weblord1900: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Paxxcarl:
that’s strange,
Probably the battery has been tampered with before that’s if you didn’t buy it brand new..
Or did you upgrade your OS?
you just have to keep on using it like that or change your device, coz replacing your iPhone battery will just lead to more problems for you.
I didn’t buy it brand new sha.. I usually charge it mostly with my power bank so before this thing happened I plugged it at night and slept off. When I woke up in the morning the battery is already full and still plugged... I don't know if it's because I over charged it..
The battery is now 85% sef
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2022
Stephenabudu960:

MOST TIMES THE IPHONE IS NOT HOTHi my iPhone keeps going to temperature warning mode and requires it to cool down before I can continue using it

Is there a solution to this
Maybe the battery isn't of good quality, since you said you didn't buy it brand new, the battery may have been changed. Maybe the ios version has a glitch. What iPhone model and ios version are you using?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Demmiebobo450(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2022
fixitbyjal:

I have follow come battery available for xr
Location is ikeja
Do you have for 8+ too
Follow come
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Demmiebobo450:

Do you have for 8+ too
Follow come

Yes available
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by iamoyindamola(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2022
How can I resolve iPhone is disabled lock screen
Have tried connecting to iTunes on recovery mode the download kept interrupting
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Stephenabudu960(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Maybe the battery isn't of good quality, since you said you didn't buy it brand new, the battery may have been changed. Maybe the ios version has a glitch. What iPhone model and ios version are you using?

I just changed the battery with the touch sensor just some weeks back
It's a 6plus with a 12.5
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Stephenabudu960:

I just changed the battery with the touch sensor just some weeks back
It's a 6plus with a 12.5
It could be the battery. Had the same issue back then when I used a 6. My advice? Save up and get rid of that phone.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
How much is Dey follow come battery ?
Demmiebobo450:

Do you have for 8+ too
Follow come
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by iamoyindamola(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
I need xr motherboard
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hey guys please which mobile app can I use to watch live football matches .thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (203) (Reply)

How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.