Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (239364 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by iamoyindamola(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2023
samtek:
I have an iPhone 12 Pro locked to T-mobile, how can I carrier unlock it to use MTN or Glo?
Use chip ignore that fititnonsense guy he sells bad chip, if you are in lagos find your way to ikeja computer village and get it yourself
Not more than 5k
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2023
samtek:
I have an iPhone 12 Pro locked to T-mobile, how can I carrier unlock it to use MTN or Glo?

T-Mobile unlocking is very expensive
It costs over 150k
Chip unlock is best advised
There are different chips
One that'has a stable network
Is best advised

Don't go for cheaper chips as you may be spending More.. try and go for a strong one that will last you

Also I'd advise you buy MTN chip
Very stable and doesn't fluctuate like Airtel

I have the strong chip available here in ikeja
But not 5k as the poster above me Said
Contact me via siggy below to get it
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by EgunMogaji2: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'm in a little bit of a pickle. I was trying to setup an iPhone11 and I must have used the wrong password. Now I can't get in and it's telling me "iPhone Unavailable". Any input?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
There is a phone 11 pronfr 130k chip unlock and battery health is 7,is t worth buying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2023
this thread is not active as it used to be
i wonder why
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Dwightventures(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2023
C2Ok:

All you had to say was “I’m a seasoned phone repairer and I guarantee I’ll do a good job on your device”
You just made yourself look incompetent to potential customers with that unnecessary and flimsy reply🤦‍♂️

Another one trying to teach people he doesn't even know how to talk because they're in business and provided an epic reply for silly demands. They're eternally looking for someone to be shitting on their heads and be hearing "thank you sir" as the response because they're clutching some miserable naira change. You no like, you GO. But to go was not enough to assuage the sting of the apt reply
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Dwightventures(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
people who knows what they are doing don't work with their mouth,so cos I'm a seasoned phone repairer meand I will give you guarantee that manufacturers won't give you right?.im not applying for a bank Job oga...job speaks for technicians not words.

👍💪
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by C2Ok: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
Dwightventures:

Another one trying to teach people he doesn't even know how to talk because they're in business and provided an epic reply for silly demands. They're eternally looking for someone to be shitting on their heads and be hearing "thank you sir" as the response because they're clutching some miserable naira change. You no like, you GO. But to go was not enough to assuage the sting of the apt reply
Rest my love🥹🫶
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by kmaster007: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nairaland gurus make Una help. My brother iPhone just got stolen some hours ago. And the phone is switched off... Is their something we could do about it.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
samtek:
You sent a mail?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 5:13am On Jun 16, 2023
kmaster007:
Nairaland gurus make Una help. My brother iPhone just got stolen some hours ago. And the phone is switched off... Is their something we could do about it.

Oh sorry about that
Tell your brother that his phone can be tracked down if he has the IMEI

Contact me via siggy below
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by BusinessHub1: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2023
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Minesbetter(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2023
Good morning. Any Iphone 6 for sale, please quote me
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by udy4real(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Where can I buy an iCloud locked iPhone 6s plus?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by invigilator(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Please I need an Iphone X icloud clean & working motherboard.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
invigilator:
Please I need an Iphone X icloud clean & working motherboard.
I don't quite get you. Are you looking for an iCloud locked panel or an unlocked one?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by invigilator(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

I don't quite get you. Are you looking for an iCloud locked panel or an unlocked one?

Unlocked one
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by IDRIS92(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Pls my iphone 6s fall inside water and I went to service it
The guys siad I will change screen I change d screen n d touch pad it's not working anymore n before we change d screen after falling inside water d screen guard is working perfectly only the former screen has little black out at d edge. Pls what d solution
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by femimike1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hello everyone, I was trying to restore a backup from my PC to my iPhone 7 Plus , but there was a mixup when doing it and I uploaded the wrong backup ( my friends phone that I backup up for him last year)

is there a way I can recover my old files or restore it back ?(iphone 7 plus )

Note ; There’s no backup of the iPhone 7 Plus on the system
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Bossman(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
So the PC only has a backup of your friends Iphone, and you have used that to restore your own Iphone 7 plus. Unless you have it backed up somewhere else, I do not think you can recover what's been erased on your 7 plus.

femimike1:
Hello everyone, I was trying to restore a backup from my PC to my iPhone 7 Plus , but there was a mixup when doing it and I uploaded the wrong backup ( my friends phone that I backup up for him last year)

is there a way I can recover my old files or restore it back ?(iphone 7 plus )

Note ; There’s no backup of the iPhone 7 Plus on the system
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Westchester(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Abeg I bought a 7+ that has 100 percent battery health but the battery doesn't display battery usage and it always drains without me even operating the phone. Is it a hardware problem or the battery health was boosted?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Davidtolu4(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
I have a mint condition iPhone XS Max 64 gb rose gold 83%bh for sale. Enter WhatsApp dm
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Dwaynestefan: 4:11am On Jul 06, 2023
Anyone here… Please how can I pay for iCloud storage +.

As we all know Naira cards no longer work.
Any update on how to go about it.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by revcompaty(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2023
Dwaynestefan:
Anyone here… Please how can I pay for iCloud storage +.

As we all know Naira cards no longer work.
Any update on how to go about it.
Register for chipper Card
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by randomShek: 1:19am On Jul 12, 2023
I want to get mksd ultra v5.3 chip. How much is it?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lovetech77(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2023
For all your iPhones repair, buying and selling, contact, call or whatsapp: 07035010254.
Address: 18, Otigba Street, Computer Village, Ikeja
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Davidtolu4(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2023
I have a mint condition iPhone XS Max 64 gb rose gold 83%bh for sale. Enter WhatsApp dm
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lovetech77(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
tapingil:
Hello.. pls my phone doesn't vibrate anymore.. I only noticed it today.. what could be the problem? It's an iPhone se
Anything that happened to your phone just have it in mind it will be either software or hardware
You can first check your settings for possible solutions, if the problem persist, take it a technician for better diagnosis
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by brainycaleb(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
Minesbetter:
Good morning. Any Iphone 6 for sale, please quote me

Iphone 6 fully working bought UK Used this year 32gb

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by johnnywayne(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Good morning everyone ,I currently use an iPhone 11 and I noticed the WhatsApp hangs some times .Am on the latest iOS (16) ,what could be wrong ,has anyone had a similar problem ??the iPhone was bought brand new .Thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Davidtolu4(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2023
Davidtolu4:

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.