Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (238016 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Twistkihd(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2020
lainwords098:

You are talking in d nonsense,
In the rubbish,
Is not make sense,
We suppose to be shared brain..
You have been using it and didnt notice another persons apple id on it? You didnt add yours? Just drop the format, you found it simple. All you can just do is to sell it as scrap.
Don’t crucify him so quick it once happened to me when I was using 5s it’s not about the Apple ID iPhones do have a restriction password aside the Apple ID in which I think the very first person that use the phone might have set it
So if you mistakenly goan format the iPhone and don’t know the restriction password that’s the end of it.
Luckily for me then after much trail I guessed the pin one day and it worked I just kukuma sell the phone sharp sharp grin
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Jwonder(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2020
I want to get a new phone for my girl, I’m confused which to get XR or 8plus, i currently use X so I don’t want her using the same phone as me.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Jwonder:
I want to get a new phone for my girl, I’m confused which to get XR or 8plus, i currently use X so I don’t want her using the same phone as me.
Xr sir
You know girls love good camera
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by BaEnki(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2020
lainwords098:

You are talking in d nonsense,
In the rubbish,
Is not make sense,
We suppose to be shared brain..
You have been using it and didnt notice another persons apple id on it? You didnt add yours? Just drop the format, you found it simple. All you can just do is to sell it as scrap.

Please type/speak with some propriety. Throwing insults up and down is so childish, and as well speak less of you.

The phone in question has been with me for over a year now. The original seller couldn't logged out then, and it was fine with me, he was a student in my school then. The apple id was his, I never thought it would be a problem until now.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2020
BaEnki:

Please type/speak with some propriety. Throwing insults up and down is so childish, and as well speak less of you.

The phone in question has been with me for over a year now. The original seller couldn't logged out then, and it was fine with me, he was a student in my school then. The apple id was his, I never thought it would be a problem until now.

Sorry wat is the problem really??

Is there any lock om iPhone apart from the Apple ID lock?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by lainwords098(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2020
BaEnki:

I'm sorry boss, i didnt mean to insult you. Thats y i used those lines. Plus with this new info you added, it makes more sense.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by lainwords098(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Twistkihd:

Don’t crucify him so quick it once happened to me when I was using 5s it’s not about the Apple ID iPhones do have a restriction password aside the Apple ID in which I think the very first person that use the phone might have set it
So if you mistakenly goan format the iPhone and don’t know the restriction password that’s the end of it.
Luckily for me then after much trail I guessed the pin one day and it worked I just kukuma sell the phone sharp sharp grin
Thanks for the new knowledge
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by BaEnki(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2020
lainwords098:

I'm sorry boss, i didnt mean to insult you. Thats y i used those lines. Plus with this new info you added, it makes more sense.

It's alright sir.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by BaEnki(m): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2020
ProfDview1:

Sorry wat is the problem really??

Is there any lock om iPhone apart from the Apple ID lock?

No, it's only the Apple ID lock.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fela1000: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
BaEnki:
Help guys! I never knew that the 6s that I've been using for so long had a lock. I upgraded, and I'm faced with the activation lock screen. Seller is no longer reachable. I don't have his contact anymore. Please what can I do?
Brother ! You can get the logic motherboard
That's the best you can get that's what I want to get for my iPhone xr too. I don't where to get it in Ikeja. Have seen it on Alixpress but Access bank rate is high @445 to naira
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fela1000: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Please brothers. Where can I get iPhone xr logic motherboard in Lagos here. Who can help me out. Icloud free may be with no face ID
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Timmykriz(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
cupid4ig:
Hello everyone, I decided to open this thread for iOS users (IPhones and iPads) to post their problems here. I will do my best to give solutions. I don’t have much knowledge about Mac � so won’t really give much infor on them but as for iPhones and iPad bring ur problems here.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by lainwords098(m): 12:38am On Jun 22, 2020
fela1000:

Brother ! You can get the logic motherboard
That's the best you can get that's what I want to get for my iPhone xr too. I don't where to get it in Ikeja. Have seen it on Alixpress but Access bank rate is high @445 to naira

heard logic boards from there can not be trusted... Don't know how true though..
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 1:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Timmykriz:
I got an iPhone 6s plus tried inserting my sim and a message pops-up saying sim not valid.. what are the possible solutions? Can I use chip? which chip is preferable and the cost too?

N. b It's a foreign phone and a sprint sim was used .
Thanks in advance for your reply
Contact Bbmike for chip
Your phone will work perfectly

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
humblesteve:

Contact Bbmike for chip
Your phone will work perfectly

is the chip removable without getting it damaged say for instance you want to change the sim
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by femijay8271(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iphone 7plus 4 sale at scrab(id locked) at reasonable price.
MAKE UNA HALLA ME @ LAGOS/OGUN STATE
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
jeff1607:

is the chip removable without getting it damaged say for instance you want to change the sim
Yes it is. Reach out to Bbmike he'll see you through and best answer every of your questions
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2020
humblesteve:

Yes it is. Reach out to Bbmike he'll see you through and best answer every of your questions

thanks sir

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
BaEnki:
Help guys! I never knew that the 6s that I've been using for so long had a lock. I upgraded, and I'm faced with the activation lock screen. Seller is no longer reachable. I don't have his contact anymore. Please what can I do?
thats network lock,you have to use chip now.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
jeff1607:

not advisable.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by abmendozer(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lanretoye:
thats network lock,you have to use chip now.
bro do you have iphone8 board...if yes, how much?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
lainwords098:

heard logic boards from there can not be trusted... Don't know how true though..
thats not true,bought a couple from there,works perfectly.the issue I had last was in Jan before their holiday/lockdown and I got my full refund,it only took about a month.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by TheDejiEmpire(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
256gb iPhone X available for sale, Battery Health is 85%. Whatsapp me on 08074338075 if interested
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by GreatSage: 1:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Bhadmus77:
I have a locked iPhone 8..how can I unlock it
Or who's willing to buy at giveaway price
Bhadmus77 where is ur location?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by GreatSage: 2:17am On Jun 25, 2020
fela1000:
That's is an order I made for someone. With little money your icloud will be unlocked. A test will convince you .
SCAM ALERT!
What fela1000 did here is to check if an iPhone is black listed or not, for fela1000 to claim that he unlocked IC locked iPhone with the process in this picture shows he knows nothing. Dont fall for cheap scams, be guided.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by GreatSage: 2:22am On Jun 25, 2020
femijay8271:
Iphone 7plus 4 sale at scrab(id locked) at reasonable price.
MAKE UNA HALLA ME @ LAGOS/OGUN STATE
Bro I'm interested, whats ur contact? mine is on my signature.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by orshore(m): 6:55am On Jun 25, 2020
I need an iCloud or dead iPhone 8plus. Screen and back glass should be intact.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by chiboy1116: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2020
My face unlock doesn't work again , this started after I changed the broken screen
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
chiboy1116:
My face unlock doesn't work again , this started after I changed the broken screen
well aftermat screen thats why
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
orshore:
I need an iCloud or dead iPhone 8plus. Screen and back glass should be intact.
i have red back casing if u need it
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
I have iPhone gold 7plus 128gb for sale at 100k
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by orshore(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lanretoye:
i have red back casing if u need it

Let's talk on whatsapp. Message me through my signature or send your number
081330 68888

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.