Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,516 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

18-year-old Died Of Appendix After Doctors Abandoned Him to press there Phones - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year-old Died Of Appendix After Doctors Abandoned Him to press there Phones (471 Views)

19-yr-old Died Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta. / Parents Refuse To Press Charge Against Their 2-Year-Old's Rapist In Jos. See Why / Yahoo Boy Fights Friends Who Abandoned Him After Going Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-year-old Died Of Appendix After Doctors Abandoned Him to press there Phones by ECLIPZE(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Deleted post
Re: 18-year-old Died Of Appendix After Doctors Abandoned Him to press there Phones by weyreypey: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Doctors do these a lot.
Re: 18-year-old Died Of Appendix After Doctors Abandoned Him to press there Phones by onlyme07(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Let me tell you the truth.Those doctors are not just playing with their phones,they are reading online to know exactly what to do or chatting with consultants for guidance.Lots of them know nada. I experienced and confirmed it so,it's no vague or hearsay.
Nigerian doctors are brilliant (bookworm),but practical,they are not exposed at all.
Sorry for the loss
Re: 18-year-old Died Of Appendix After Doctors Abandoned Him to press there Phones by Pat081: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
onlyme07:
Let me tell you the truth.Those doctors are not just playing with their phones,they are reading online to know exactly what to do or chatting with consultants for guidance.Lots of them know nada. I experienced and confirmed it so,it's no vague or hearsay.
Nigerian doctors are brilliant (bookworm),but practical,they are not exposed at all.
Sorry for the loss
God will bless u more than wot people can think of, u re right life means ntin to them

(1) (Reply)

Former Police PRO Robbed N10m By Driver / IGBO Men Arrested In Thailand For 419 / Navy Ranks From The Lowest To Highest In Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.