Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Polish Visa Enquiry Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Visa Enquiry Pls Help (777 Views)

Polish Visa Interview Question / Medical Certificate And Health Insurance For Polish Visa. / Canadian Farm Worker Visa Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Polish Visa Enquiry Pls Help by franklyneo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
please can someone help clear me on this..a friend wanna travel so someone in poland offered to help send him ''letter of invitation'' at some cost though,due to how travelling agents defrauds people this days without procuring visas. So my question is..
1. What else is needed,or steps to be taking after the letter of invitation is sent?
2. How do he make sure the visa will be issued with the letter of invitation?
3. Traveling with a tourist visa and a vaccation visa which is more likely to be granted.

Note the guy is between 21 n 22 years,he is going for hustling
Re: Polish Visa Enquiry Pls Help by JJCE(m): 12:42am On Jun 24, 2018
franklyneo:
please can someone help clear me on this..a friend wanna travel so someone in poland offered to help send him ''letter of invitation'' at some cost though,due to how travelling agents defrauds people this days without procuring visas. So my question is..
1. What else is needed,or steps to be taking after the letter of invitation is sent?
2. How do he make sure the visa will be issued with the letter of invitation?
3. Traveling with a tourist visa and a vaccation visa which is more likely to be granted.

Note the guy is between 21 n 22 years,he is going for hustling
there is a thread about Poland on nairaland, you should try and check Poland embassy website...
Re: Polish Visa Enquiry Pls Help by franklyneo(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2018
JJCE:
there is a thread about Poland on nairaland, you should try and check Poland embassy website...

all i see is polish student visa enquiry...

(1) (Reply)

China Tests Self-driving Train Running On Virtual Tracks In Sub-zero Weather / What You Should Know Before Leaving Naija To Western Worlds / World's 10 Coolest Neighborhoods, Onikan Lagos Take 3rd Spot - Cnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.