Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Freelance SEO Copywriters Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance SEO Copywriters Needed (384 Views)

Freelance Seo Writer Opening (Fully Remote) / Opening For A Freelance Seo Writer (remote Position) / Freelance SEO Writer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance SEO Copywriters Needed by victor101(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
For Only SERIOUS SEO COPYWRITERS ONLY!! NO PLAGIARISM. ALL ARTICLES MUST PASS COPYSCAPE(95%)

Articles about gambling

I'll be sending to you a zip folder with the technical task instructions. Moreover, also there would be a file with keywords which you need to use in the articles, title, and description. According to this keywords, you can search for information to create your own, unique article - not less than 95% according to the web source copyscape. Text content is indicated in the excel file which would be sent to you.

This is an ongoing project, so the length of articles are also different. Pay is N130 per every 100 words.
You must have a steady POWER (at least considerably), INTERNET, LAPTOP/COMPUTER and super talented as a SEO copywriter. I'd also love to gauge an example of similar work you've done before. If you are ready to start, I need to know how many words can you write in a day.

Contact via Whatsapp on my Signature OR sch9273[at]gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

INTERN needed? Cheap good labour. / Ibadan Base,lets Do This Business / Early Years Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.